Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Colts Keep The Coaching Staff / Fo And Make The Playoffs Next Year?

SilentHill

Who here changes their tune and says they were wrong about them?

I know I won't I'll still be calling for Caldwell's head on a stick, but I'm just wondering if a winning season would change some people's minds.

Let's bet $1,000 that this current roster, HC and FO makes the playoff. I'll be glad to put my $1,000 in escrow if you do the same. Please, Please take that bet! :)

Let's bet $1,000 that this current roster, HC and FO makes the playoff. I'll be glad to put my $1,000 in escrow if you do the same. Please, Please take that bet! :)

I probably would, however since the HC will be replaced at the end of this season it's a moot point ;)

All the blame is not on Caldwell, the colts lost one of the best QB's in the game ever.... what irritates me is not only does that incident show some of the colts biggest holes it also shows the same problems the colts have had for the last five years. Changes need to be made and they will be... If peyton is not behind center next year i dont care who is behind there the colts will not have a very good season.... unless they have brady or brees or something.

For that winning season to come they need to change a few things.

If we keep all the coaching staff then were doomed!

Who here changes their tune and says they were wrong about them?

I know I won't I'll still be calling for Caldwell's head on a stick, but I'm just wondering if a winning season would change some people's minds.

If they keep this moronic staff, they will not get my 3 games money a year.This staff is embarrassing.I understand we lost Peyton, but good lord look at the horrible teams that are at least winning a couple of games, and they dont have Peyton either, it is coaching why is that so hard to see. My gosh Jon fox HAS WENT TO THE FREAKING VEER/ OPTION, will it work forever,no,but he has possibly the worst talent and has lost his no. 1 receiver,his no. 1 and 2 tailbacks and 5 wins and I can name other examples of coaching em up, and can name one that is coaching them down. As I have said before this clown of a coach was handed the keys to a rolls royce and will bring it back a yugo, just as he did at WAKE 26-66 WITH A TEAM THAT BEFORE HE GOT THERE WENT TO BOWLS WITH REGULARITY.

All the blame is not on Caldwell

Yes it is. Bill Belichick led his Patriots without Tom Brady to an 11-5 season. All we're asking is for Caldwell to get a few wins! But no. Him and the organization panicked, they signed Collins who was in no way ready to play football, their team's MVP is a punter, their QB is throwing INT's left and right, their defense plays too conservative, the fans are upset, the locker room is upset (player only meeting, Wayne hating on Collins, Carter's comments, etc.), Caldwell has timeout issues, half-time adjustment issues, and we're nearly dead last in nearly every statistic.

Caldwell has done EVERYTHING wrong... EVERYTHING.

Yes it is. Bill Belichick led his Patriots without Tom Brady to an 11-5 season. All we're asking is for Caldwell to get a few wins! But no. Him and the organization panicked, they signed Collins who was in no way ready to play football, their team's MVP is a punter, their QB is throwing INT's left and right, their defense plays too conservative, the fans are upset, the locker room is upset (player only meeting, Wayne hating on Collins, Carter's comments, etc.), Caldwell has timeout issues, half-time adjustment issues, and we're nearly dead last in nearly every statistic.

Caldwell has done EVERYTHING wrong... EVERYTHING.

You cannot compare the pats with the colts... they had an all around better team... that same 08 team kept it a really close game with the colts even with peyton at the helm. All this goes back to manning, the colts had a 1st round pick in peyton and the pats had a 6th round pick in brady giving the pats the chance to focus their salary on the rest of the team because they didnt know what they had in brady and didnt have to pay him until the ending of his very first contract....

Look at the pats now, when it comes to rank their defense is worse than the colts own.... BUT they still have brady... do you think they would be that good if they didnt have brady this year?.... not at all.