Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sign Leon McFadden

Nobody

I had no idea this kid was cut. He barely played last year with the browns in his rookie season. He was a third round pick just last year and I really loved his man coverage ability at SDSU. Plus, he was drafted by Chud. I think he'd be a good guy to bring in.

Wouldn't be bad for the DB's. Would have to find a roster spot for him!

Another DB is S Kenny Ladler!!!

These two guys would help our secondary!

If we do anything though I sure hope it is improve our offensive line!

Lots of promising safeties plummeted in this draft and went undrafted and then were cut, it's been a strange year.

My vote would be to cut Thomas Austin, no idea why he'd make the team honestly.

I had no idea this kid was cut. He barely played last year with the browns in his rookie season. He was a third round pick just last year and I really loved his man coverage ability at SDSU. Plus, he was drafted by Chud. I think he'd be a good guy to bring in.

I was on it already too mentioned it in another thread they are cleaning house in Cleveland that will leave like 2 draft picks from the last draft not traded or cut.

They are also cutting a 7th rounder from that draft Garrett Gilkey small school kid sounds like he'd be right up Grig's alley for the PS.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/A-closer-look-at-Chadron-State-OT-Garrett-Gilkey.html

Cleveland is really trying to leave no trace of the old regime.

While he might be best suited to play slot corner, that is certainly not a knock on his ability. Overall, McFadden possesses a package of quickness, fluidity, ball-skills and play-making ability that will make him a ball-hawking corner at the next level. Not the biggest or fastest, but has some of the best instincts. Leon McFadden won’t go in the first round and might not go in the second round. However, anytime after that he could be considered one of the steals of the draft in a few years.

Lots of promising safeties plummeted in this draft and went undrafted and then were cut, it's been a strange year.

I think he, Tipton, and maybe Colt and/or Cam are placeholders. Grigs will look to upgrade by Monday.

Won't surprise me if Reitz or Nixon are also upgraded somehow (injury waived?).

He's smaller than anything we've got on this roster I'll say that at 5'9. I would agree he's more suited for the slot role.

If he can help us and we've got a spot for him then add him to the squad.  I will say that the bulk of the practice squad

in my eye will be offensive linemen.  And I think we will bring in one vet for the 53 I believe.

I was on it already too mentioned it in another thread they are cleaning house in Cleveland that will leave like 2 draft picks from the last draft not traded or cut.

They are also cutting a 7th rounder from that draft Garrett Gilkey small school kid sounds like he'd be right up Grig's alley for the PS.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/A-closer-look-at-Chadron-State-OT-Garrett-Gilkey.html

Cleveland is really trying to leave no trace of the old regime.

While he might be best suited to play slot corner, that is certainly not a knock on his ability. Overall, McFadden possesses a package of quickness, fluidity, ball-skills and play-making ability that will make him a ball-hawking corner at the next level. Not the biggest or fastest, but has some of the best instincts. Leon McFadden won’t go in the first round and might not go in the second round. However, anytime after that he could be considered one of the steals of the draft in a few years.

agreed

Cause our 2 other centers are banged up

Holmes isn't expected to practice until Wednesday and Harrison still has a messed up thumb

Someone has to play C at Denver