Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Bill Signed Kyle Orton

Loneranger

wow thats just sad how orton rather play for the bills instead of the cowboys

No chance to play for the boy's unless Romo goes down he could actually start in Buffalo would be my thinking. Perfect offense for him they run a lot don't ask the QB to do to much and Manuel isn't very good. Orton isn't that bad

No chance to play for the boy's unless Romo goes down he could actually start in Buffalo would be my thinking. Perfect offense for him they run a lot don't ask the QB to do to much and Manuel isn't very good. Orton isn't that bad

Manuel has been terrible so far and Orton would be an upgrade, IMO.

you really think the bills will give up on their first round QB after one year? 

you really think the bills will give up on their first round QB after one year? 

no but injury's happen Orton comes in the team starts winning games you never know just saying there is a better chance of him playing in Buffalo just my opinion. Didn't EJ  miss 5 or 6 games last year? Romo 1 the last 3 yrs

I am not so sure Manuel is a starting QB in the NFL

no but injury's happen Orton comes in the team starts winning games you never know just saying there is a better chance of him playing in Buffalo just my opinion. Didn't EJ  miss 5 or 6 games last year? Romo 1 the last 3 yrs

I am not so sure Manuel is a starting QB in the NFL

im only concerned about sammy watkins. hes on my fantasy team :P