Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day 08/25 "RE: REad & REact"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Heard this information on the radio late last week - and - my jaw dropped.  Of course - that meant that I had some new material to be shared in "RE:  REad & REact" !!

The NFL puts on quite a show during the Super Bowl.  Besides the game - there is top-tier musical entertainment - and - "can't wait to watch" television ad.  With all due respect to the Indianapolis 500 - IT is the "greatest spectacle in sports" !!

Seems like the multi-billion dollar company continues to come up with ways to boost its bottom line even more.

The NFL approached a number of top-tier musical entertainers and asked them HOW MUCH they would be willing to PAY to perform at the Super Bowl.

You can imagine the reaction - cause it was MY reaction when I heard this ridiculous proposal.

:blueshoe:   What do YOU think of this NFL idea ??

:blueshoe:   Just another way that the NFL continues to show its greed.  If they aren't careful - they'll kill the goose that laid it's golden egg - Jane & John Fan who work hard for their money and spend a portion of their discretionary funds on the NFL (tickets - apparel - etc).  :blueshoe: