Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver week 1

LordHelpOurColts

Really? The way you and Shane are pumping the Denver O, figured you were on board to with the whooping.

You need to read the posts from the top before having your corny and pre concieved notions on posters. And this is not the first time you are doing this.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the colts broncos game last year with my Mathis Jersey on. Were you?

Well that settles it then. But let me ask you, why is it when a Pats fan makes a comment about the Denver offense not being as potent as last year, you rush to the defense to the tune of I don't know how many posts. You are so transparent.

I will never rule out Colts against anybody. They can beat anyone on any given day.

Having said that, playing at Lucas Oil and Mile High are a little different. We will see how we fare in few weeks.

Sweetsurrender - This post above was made by me. Tell me where i am pumping Denver?.

Well that settles it then. But let me ask you, why is it when a Pats fan makes a comment about the Denver offense not being as potent as last year, you rush to the defense to the tune of I don't know how many posts. You are so transparent.

Dude I've been a fan since the Mayflower trucks rolled into town. Don't ever question my fandom. Any intelligent fan knows beating a team with Manning under center is a tall order.

no way he has seven tds against us in week one

I know that is extremely unlikely but I am not optimistic at all about this game.  I look everywhere for a Colt advantage and I just can't find one.  Position by position the Bronco's are better and they are playing this season with a huge chip on their shoulders.

This is a forum and he can make his comments.

Who are you to question every other posts about fandom?. What are you moral police?. No one ever questioned you when everytime you side with pats fans?. I mean i have not seen a single post of you against them.

This is a forum and he can make his comments.

Who are you to question every other posts about fandom?. What are you moral police?. No one ever questioned you when everytime you side with pats fans?. I mean i have not seen a single post of you against them.

No one is questioning, just calling it out.

I was at the colts broncos game last year with my Mathis Jersey on. Were you?

Manning has been making average wrs look great for years. Any colts fan knows this

Now, now. We know you had a Manning orange 18 under the Mathis. ;)  j/k

Getting too intense around here for 9 a.m.

One thing amazing me is some people our to narrow sighted to see the vast improvement in our Colts D. lol . Sorry to burst some bubbles but if this D is healthy , no way in hell Denver get 4 TDs !

Nobody wants to face 4 quarters of Art Jones and Chap...let alone Redding bringin' it :)

Sanders is easily on par with Decker if not more.

Decker has butterfingers and trips with grass and lacks toughness. He did good but he is not all that.

DT, JT, Latimer and Tamme are extremely reliable. Moreno will not be missed. They wouldn't have let him walk away if they thought Montee isnt good. Moreover, the darkhorse is Jwan Thompson. He is a beast with great blockings skills. Denver offense wont miss a beat from last year.

Look who was throwing to Sanders and Decker. That explains it. Wait till what Sanders numbers this year is and tell me.

Same with Moreno. Wait till you see Ball this year.

Denver O will dominate this year. Better than last year. Numbers are not important but they will dominate.

Sweetsurrender - This post above was made by me. Tell me where i am pumping Denver?.

Really?

Nobody wants to face 4 quarters of Art Jones and Chap...let alone Redding bringin' it :)

The key to disrupting Peyton and Denver is stuffing the run , wich this D will , Blitzing from disguise ,wich we will also do ,then Peyton and I love him , is mistake prone IMO.

The key to disrupting Peyton and Denver is stuffing the run , wich this D will , Blitzing from disguise ,wich we will also do ,then Peyton and I love him , is mistake prone IMO.

I said basically the same thing a few pages ago. Get pressure up the middle and they can be had

Pressure up the middle AND coverage. That is how Seattle did it. They never disguised. They were in their base defense the whole night and dared Manning to beat them. Not sure if the Colts have the personnel for that. But if you blitz without coverage then Peyton will tear you apart.

Pressure up the middle AND coverage. That is how Seattle did it. They never disguised. They were in their base defense the whole night and dared Manning to beat them. Not sure if the Colts have the personnel for that. But if you blitz without coverage then Peyton will tear you apart.

True but believe our coverage will be just fine.

I said basically the same thing a few pages ago. Get pressure up the middle and they can be had

You have Chap occupying 2 for sure.  You almost have to double Arthur jones...You have holes for the LBs and possibly corners and safeties.  The 4-3 to 3-4 disguise and vice versa will be priceless......

Exactly if you have to blitz to get pressure its curtains. But what do i know, I've never watched peyton torch teams that have tried that before

Exactly if you have to blitz to get pressure its curtains. But what do i know, I've never watched peyton torch teams that have tried that before

Yeah. As I have always said, it is simple to beat the Indy offense that Manning runs but you have to have the personnel to do it. He has no plan B if you can get enough pressure to make him uncomfortable and cover. It is not easy to do but man did Seattle have it in spades.

Just answering your question about where you were pumping Denver. Go ahead and pump away, but acting like you didn't is kinda weak.

Yeah you are one of those who don't read all the posts.

I like how you didn't paste the post i made about Colts can beat anyone. Way to go. :thmup:

So how can you call out anyone about fandom. I sat in a half empty hoosier dome watching Mike Pagel one hop half of his passes. Be careful who you call out when you have no clue

I have never lived in Indy buddy. I just said that. If I did, I would be a season ticket holder. And your posts about Denver call yourself out. What does it matter if you go in person to the games if you post up here with all the Denver love?

You have Chap occupying 2 for sure.  You almost have to double Arthur jones...You have holes for the LBs and possibly corners and safeties.  The 4-3 to 3-4 disguise and vice versa will be priceless......

Exactly all kind of problems for any offense .