Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite to win the AFC South

SoCalColts

AFC South Favorite  

34 members have voted

1. 1. So who is the favorite?

Do you still feel the Colts are the favorite to win the division? From looking at a personal stand point I dont think are the favorite anymore. Obviously we still have to play the actual games, but I dont feel the Colts are doing enough to keep themselves on top the AFC South mountain. Offensively speaking we have the best weapons with Houston a close second, but defensively thats were I get scared. We've done nothing to help the situation except resign Bullitt who I dont think is that great to begin with. Both Jaguars and Texans have made great additions on the defensive side of ball, especially the Jaguars Session,Pozlusky,and rumor has it they have Lawan Landry as well. I hope we make some moves or a move on defense because if not its going to be a dog fight to the end and I dont know if we will be able to compete on the defensive side of the ball. Heres hoping that Im wrong and the Jaguars and Texans fall apart. Cant wait for the season to start. Lets go Colts :coltslogo:

Ya, I'd still say we're the favorites, but it'll be a close race this year IMO. The Texans, Jags, and Titans are all improving.

Agreed. I don't think the Texans new defense is going to be near the roadblock for them that some think it will...

If Jacksonville can stay alive, they may have a chance to sneak by us if we're going to have yet another sub-par run defense, and the same can be said of the Titans. Just because Chris Johnson has never done well against us doesn't mean he can't. TBH he is due to tear us apart... Lets hope he holds out as long as possible the way Vincent Jackson did last year.

The Jags scare the heck out of me. The Texans a close second and the Titans not so much. I think it will be a very competitive season but I know we can come out on top yet again! GO COLTS!

I agree. The Jags defense will be way better with the addition of Posluszny, Session and Landry. I'm still waiting to see how the Texans do at the 3-4 before making a judgement. You can get all the best players, but if the scheme isn't right or doesn't work for whatever reason, you're going nowhere.

I agree. The Jags defense will be way better with the addition of Posluszny, Session and Landry. I'm still waiting to see how the Texans do at the 3-4 before making a judgement. You can get all the best players, but if the scheme isn't right or doesn't work for whatever reason, you're going nowhere.

Thats what I think of the Jags, not just their D, but overall they are a mess and it starts with the schemes. Its going to take a lot more than Clint "Totally average" Session to make me think of them as anything but a check-mark win. Landry's good, but he isn't that good. Not good enough to make Jax look like anything but a pig with some fresh lipstick.