Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Merging NFL and NBA team logos

21isSuperman

The New Orleans Saints & Pelicans logo looks pretty sweet like a family crest or a medieval coat of arms. 

The Detroit Lions with this Motor City exhaust pipe looks bad caboose too IMO. I can almost hear the glass packs rumble & feel the nitro right now. Va room! Va room Baby! 

The Texans & The Rockets merge works like a bullfighter in a oval coliseum. "Are you not entertained?! Russell Crowe from the movie "Gladiator." 

The Colts/Pacer combination actually looks natural & kinda cool especially if the yellow & blue colors glow in dark like sparkling neon.  :D

I'm sorry but the Bucks/Packers logo reminds me of either mad cow disease or Chronic Wasting Disease to me. Look at the buck's eye's man.

Clearly, that animal is not right in the head. For those who are unaware, in WI the Dept. of Natural Resources lied to the public about the spread of a brain disease that could have several compromised our deer population in the state. Or to be more accurate, the DNR keep issuing hunting licenses as if there was no problem with the dow & buck population as a whole. Why? Human greed. Instead of caring about safety & ending all hunting until the disease was contained or neutralized, the DNR looked the other way in order to keep making money & hoping that no one would notice or that the spread of this disease would eventually lose it's potency over time. Stupid & dangerous because once you lose the public's trust your effectiveness as an agency is done. 

If you lie to people as an organization & they find out what you knew & when they knew it & you did nothing to at a minimum inform the public, the masses will crush & crucify you for this act of deliberate deception. Reputation takes years to build & minutes to destroy if you are not careful. Trust me on this one. I know of what I speak in this case. 

The orange Dolphins/Heat logo looks like the hazing & harassment scandal even affected "Flipper" man like he is sick & dangerously unhealthy. 

Yeah, I can't think of a good way to combine those two.  My favourites:

3049672e8d985f80026d1621d23b3436.jpg

This Motor City logo just ROCKS in my estimation. Can we also have Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band sing "Hollywood Nights" whenever a person clicks on his modification too? LOL! Why? Because SW1 always puts the hammer down whenever that song plays on my car's stereo. 

Police Officer: Do you know how fast I clocked you at son? 

SW1: No idea sir. You have the velocity gun not me.

Police Officer: If you can give me a creative answer for your attempt to break the sound barrier tonight, I will tear up this ticket son.

SW1: Bob Seger's Hollywood Nights came on & whenever I hear that song I feel the need for speed. 

Police Officer: I just saw Seger live last week. What's your favorite song son? 

SW1: That's easy sir. Turn The Page hands down.

Police Officer: Mine too SW1. Good answer son. Good answer. Ticket? What ticket? Slow down next time I won't be this generous. Have a nice evening SW1. 

SW1: Thank you officer. Message received loud & clear. Thank you.

lol falcons pretty much look almost the same, by far i think patriots look the best!

That's exactly what I thought too kjyb. It's getting a new haircut & nobody notices or says anything. Shh! Listen...See, I told you man. Nothing but crickets chirping all night long.  haha

775f15956fc2043524383a6fac3f9ba3.jpg

The Oakland Kobe's.....now that is a logo change I'd like to see.

Was that Kobe's take no prisoners new look for his Colorado alleged rape trial too? Hmmm...It fits.

RRRRRR! Walk the plank attorney into crocodile waters below should you lose this case on my behalf. Just Kidding!