Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville Game?

colts52761

Special teams were okay. Pat and Vinny had good games. Defense played well til they got worn down because our offense couldn't stay on the field. O-line let in 5 sacks. Now, some of that was because Curtis and Dan hold the ball too long, but still. Offense couldn't get a darn thin done. Tammie, Wayne and Collie had some nice catches. Donald Brown ran the ball well in the first half but couldn't get anything done once Jacksonville got their run-D figured out.

I can't really say our D played well. MJD had a great game, but didn't really cut us to pieces like he has in the past.

Essentially, both offenses were horrendous moreso than either defense played well, IMO

Considering how Jax often can run 300 yards on us I felt like our Run D did well. They just got worn down later on because the Jags had almost 10 min. time of possession on us.

Out of curiosity, I jsut checked MJD's stats against us. Going back to 2006, when he crushed us (the one most of us remember) today's game was one of our worse in defending the run against MJD. Not saying we did a horrific job, but for perspective, this was one of our less successful games in stopping MJD

Out of curiosity, I jsut checked MJD's stats against us. Going back to 2006, when he crushed us (the one most of us remember) today's game was one of our worse in defending the run against MJD. Not saying we did a horrific job, but for perspective, this was one of our less successful games in stopping MJD

same problems we have had for years, cant stop the run, cant run the ball, no time for the qb to throw, reason why peyton got hurt,got to fix our lines on both sides of the ball, we have tried to do it in the draft and undrafted players , how is it working? is it time to consider free agents ? something our front office does not do.