CR91 mock draft

I never do a mock draft, but Ill give it a shot

Round 2 deone bucannon S 

Round 3 lamarcus joyner CB/S

Round 5 dri archer OW

Round 6 brandon thomas OT/OG

Round 7 arron colvin CB

That draft is best case scenario.

But..I don't think Archer, Thomas or Colvin will be there. All will probably be gone by the 3rd-4th round. 

well thomas will fall because of his tore acl so im thinking we do the same as we did with chapman. I figured dri and colvin were reaches, but you never know

I don't understand everyone wanting  to draft the hurt guys and let them sit for a year when they haven't even shown they can play in the NFL yet. Too much talent in the draft to grab guys that offer no help let the teams with 10-12 picks play that game.

I would love to get Bucannon but I don't see him being there I think he is the 3rd S off the board better chance Ward falls to us. Joyner would really have to slide but who knows how this thing will play out when will the run on QB WR start and end. We can stay out of that mess.

It is getting close now. Really think we should target players who can play this year though since we only have 5 picks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Agreed I live in Nashville so I watched all the Titans games and Levis' starts, and other than the Atlanta game where their secondary gave up plenty of cushion deep to TN's WRs, Levis was average at best the rest of the games he started. He really struggles with pocket awareness and takes unnecessary hits and sacks, and that's always been a thing for him dating back to Kentucky. 
    • Just as with Richardson, Levis is also fairly unproven and is now in a completely new offensive system, which means he’s technically behind the 8 ball in being in command of it, while Anthony has had all of last year plus this offseason to work with Steichen.    I like Bo, I think he’s a good coach and coordinator. But that doesn’t always translate to “good head coach material”. Let’s not forget he wasn’t in charge of calling plays in Cincy. That was on Zac Taylor.    So now the Titans have: a sophomore QB relearning an entire offense. A freshman head coach who is also going to call plays for the first time. A bunch of free agents who will need to gel with the team and also step up and be leaders for the youngsters.    It could work. It could also not work. 
    • We've got a young dynamic QB who is basically having a rookie season do over and some great young players across the team.    I can't see why we shouldn't be sold out honestly.
    • Look I'll go one further.   Not only is he NOT a spoiled brat, but had he stayed at Georgia one more year, he could have easily gone in the top 8.  He could have gone as high as Odunze or Nabers.   He transferred out of Georgia to be closer to his infant daughter who lived in Texas.  That hurt his draft stock in that he played for the inaccurate Texas QB Quinn Ewers.   But this is what grown men do, they take responsibility for their children.  He could have been an absent Dad and stayed in Georgia but did the right thing by being a responsible father.   That is anything but a spoiled brat
  • Members

• Pelt

Pelt 1,224

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,608

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,207

• krunk

krunk 8,408

• IinD

IinD 4,507

• BProland85