Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaMichael James

Dtman513

I'm willing to bank on having 6 WRs to start the year

I am with you we will carry 6 maybe only dress 5 it what almost every team does and it is becoming more and more of a passing league. Typically KR PR comes from the WR position. Some people....

I have no clue why some of you have Whalen ahead of Brazill. Did you not watch the Patriots game? Was by far our best contributor that game. Brazill is for sure making the team next season

Even with the acquisition of Nicks and return of Reggie, I would not be surprised at all to see them draft a WR. So I don't know how anyone can say that outside of Reggie, Hilton and Nicks that Brazill is a lick to make the team. His talent is not so far off the chart that he cannot be replaced.

I'm willing to bank on having 6 WRs to start the year

I'd put money on that as well. All the WR's have purpose. Brazil is a legit number 3, and every team needs a number 3. I've said before that he's basically a T.Y. substitute, but that's a good thing a lot of times. I'm not big on Whalen but he's got a natural chemistry with Luck and he has sure hands. He's the new Austin Collie. Rodgers has big play potential, and he could be just as good as Nicks, but we have to see. Plus we could easily just stick Whalen or Rodgers on the practice squad again.

I'd put money on that as well. All the WR's have purpose. Brazil is a legit number 3, and every team needs a number 3. I've said before that he's basically a T.Y. substitute, but that's a good thing a lot of times. I'm not big on Whalen but he's got a natural chemistry with Luck and he has sure hands. He's the new Austin Collie. Rodgers has big play potential, and he could be just as good as Nicks, but we have to see. Plus we could easily just stick Whalen or Rodgers on the practice squad again.

I don't think you can put Whalen on practice squad again. Because you can't be on practice squad if you were on the 45 man GameDay roster for at least 9 games, and Whalen played 9 games last year(11 including playoffs). And Rogers was on the active roster for 5 games(7 including playoffs).

I don't know if playoffs count or not, But Whalen for sure isn't eligible for practice squad next year