Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Highlighting Florio's Dishonorable Reporting

First this...

Per a league source, Davis is expected to sign a deal on Tuesday, the first day of free agency. At this point, it likely won’t be the Colts.The situation is fluid and dynamic and subject to change...For now, he’s not. He’s close to signing with someone else. And he could do just that on Tuesday.

And after that garbage is completely blown out of the water...this...

As of Monday at this time, it appeared that cornerback Vontae Davis would be signing on Tuesday with a team other than the Colts. In the end, the Colts stepped up and got the deal done. Per a source with knowledge of the situation (YEAHRIGHT!!!!!!), Indy made a late push to keep Davis.

How some GM, Personnel person or Player hasn't cold this clown is beyond me. I reckon part of it is because he's a turd lawyer...turned turd NFL pundit.

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

How about La Canfora? He had a tweet about Vontae's deal being 8 million and he said that a deal would get done Monday.

Ehhh he could've been putting out info leaked on purpose by Colts staff in order work around/pressure Vontae's agent.

Regardless, I doubt he made it up out of whole cloth for the lone purpose of generating clicks on his website (which he charges ad space on).

Florio on the other hand...

First this...

And after that garbage is completely blown out of the water...this...

How some GM, Personnel person or Player hasn't cold this clown is beyond me. I reckon part of it is because he's a turd lawyer...turned turd NFL pundit.

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

I get this feeling you didn't get what "fluid" and "dynamic" mean or are ignoring those pretty significant words in his post....Getting mad at what he said makes little sense when you actually take time to read what he said and know what it means. 

I get this feeling you didn't get what "fluid" and "dynamic" mean or are ignoring those pretty significant words in his post....Getting mad at what he said makes little sense when you actually take time to read what he said and know what it means. 

LOL gee thanks Mom. :)

His language was woefully deceptive. I assumed most could instinctively discern that he had nothing behind his childishly/embarrassingly qualified comments.

Nevertheless, I reckon some men are very comfortable with mealy-mouthed equivocation. However, other Men aren't. ;) 

It should surprise absolutely no one when these so-called "NFL insiders" are lied to and played like useful, convenient suckers by NFL GMs hoping to spread false information.

Given that free agents are more of a known commodity than draft prospects, there's probably even more skullduggery leading up to free agency than there is leading up to draft day.

Whatever the case with Vontae's deal, Florio looks like a fence-straddling butt hole clown.....again.