Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The OFFICIAL Satele WONT get CUT thread

Naptown Lifer

What about Brian de la Puente of New Orleans....

My understanding is that the Saints have bad cap problems.....   perhaps we can make him an offer the Saints won't match?

Do you like him?

Pass blocking wise he is alright......I believe his Guards helped him out significantly there though from what I saw. Run blocking wise no, not a mauler, doesn't have the feet to turn his man consistently or mauling power

If we have to sit through another season of Luck running for his life.. Well.

Someone is surely getting fired. Irsay won't put up with it.

We had a ton of cap the past two seasons.. There's no excuse.

I would lose a lot of faith in Grigs if that center position is not addressed.  You do not need to be a long term football guy to see we massive problems up the middle which forced Luck to roll out or scramble way to much.  Typically, they never allowed Luck to setup in the pocket and deliver a good pass. 

I agree there is no excuse if that position is not upgraded.

I would lose a lot of faith in Grigs if that center position is not addressed.  You do not need to be a long term football guy to see we massive problems up the middle which forced Luck to roll out or scramble way to much.  Typically, they never allowed Luck to setup in the pocket and deliver a good pass. 

I agree there is no excuse if that position is not upgraded.

Well he needs to do something since Satele is not the answer..

Either throw Holmes in there or bring in another body.

Pass blocking wise he is alright......I believe his Guards helped him out significantly there though from what I saw. Run blocking wise no, not a mauler, doesn't have the feet to turn his man consistently or mauling power

still think he is a better run blocker than the Pillsbury doughboy we have in there now he consistently get overpower by linebackers even undersized line backers he is a 300 pound weakling