Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The first drive was my dream

oldunclemark

When Andrew Luck came out and completed 7-of-7 and took the team 80 yards to the bank...

I thought I saw John Elway out there......the Chiefs didn't come that close to stopping any of the plays

......I know we cant do that all the time....Our coaches don't want to do that...

..and we do need SOME balance...

.......But 7 plays..7 completions...KC didn't know what hit them....

If any of you taped it....go back and watch it again.....Its like Johnny U came back from football heaven

That drive was beautiful.  Perfect play-calling, perfect execution, everything was great.  Only problem was that it was all passes and it's not possible to pass on every play.  But I think Brown solidified his position as starter for the rest of the playoffs with Trent's fumble.  The OL play also went south after that.  But we pulled it out in the end!

That drive was beautiful.  Perfect play-calling, perfect execution, everything was great.  Only problem was that it was all passes and it's not possible to pass on every play.  But I think Brown solidified his position as starter for the rest of the playoffs with Trent's fumble.  The OL play also went south after that.  But we pulled it out in the end!

I'd be fine with Trent running... as long as they keep him on a simple inside run! No more of that wild outside pitch play stuff. Leave that to Donald.

I'd be fine with Trent running... as long as they keep him on a simple inside run! No more of that wild outside pitch play stuff. Leave that to Donald.

I think the problem with the fumble run was Trent trying to do too much.  He dodged like 4 defenders, but still had to deal with more Chiefs.  He kept fighting (which you love to see), but he should have known he couldn't have made anything from that play and just gone down

I think the problem with the fumble run was Trent trying to do too much.  He dodged like 4 defenders, but still had to deal with more Chiefs.  He kept fighting (which you love to see), but he should have known he couldn't have made anything from that play and just gone down

I think that's been a big part of Trent's problem for weeks now. He knows he hasn't performed as expected and is trying to do to much.

Such a difference between indoor and outdoor football..

The other 3 games were so much more defense oriented and conservative...

KC and Indy....almost played Arena Football.....I think you can throw 2 of every 3 downs indoors.. if you have weapons and a ignitor at QB

..and I wish the Colts would.......10 passes to the HB a game..are free range runs..and we have the backs who can catch

..But playing outdoors at night in Boston next week..its true we're going to have to pack much more of a running game (from both backs) and start the game (a season long problem) faster