Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is the significance of the Church Bell in the Stadium?

GoGoColts

It's not a church bell, it's the opening to AC/DC's Hells Bells. It's played on Third Downs and anytime we pin the other team within their own 10 yard line. It's been happening since the Luke opened to my knowledge.

I just figured that it was supposed to be a death knell, as in this drive is dead or almost dead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• This is interesting. The Rams tried to trade with the Jets for 11 too:   I wonder who they were targeting. Some are speculating Bowers at 11. Seattle reporters think they tried to jump the Seahawks for Byron Murphy.  
    • Simmer down. I don’t care what he said about Mitchell, although I do think he was a little dramatic and I don’t think an executive should curse in public like he does. You said CB has think skin and doesn’t care what people say. I disagree. CB has commented several times on what fans or the media have said. He even responded to Bowen by name because Bowen had criticized him about something. To me, that’s the opposite of thick skin. That’s rabbit ears. You can tell CB is getting prickly and sensitive, as well he should be given his less than mediocre results. That’s all I was saying — pretty innocuous stuff. You bringing up “the shadows” and owning things “here and now” and chess and checkers and that “I’m smarter than this” is so overboard…Just relax a bit, sir, not every post or exchange has to be a war. 
    • ESPN might shed some light on this.   https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39717800/rfk-jr-eyeing-rodgers-ventura-top-24-running-mate-contenders
    • Reds beat the Brewers. Somehow, someway the Candy man just keeps coming in clutch. 
    • Yep.   Every year there are about 71,000 football players in college. Meanwhile, in the NFL you’re looking at about 1,696 active players. Thats a huge difference. The NFL is truly the best of the best. 
  • Members

• el duderino

el duderino 57

• cbear

cbear 725

• Powerslave

Powerslave 61

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 1,243

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 962