Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great article written by a Houston writer back in September.

Dustin

Here's my favorite part.

That 9-1 record in one-score games screams out as a statistical aberration, one that already started to correct itself in that Week 2 loss to the Miami Dolphins. As one national publication put it, “That’s more lucky than Luck.”

Well, his overall record in one-score games now stands at 16-2.  A far cry from the apparently looming "correction" this guy indicated was about to happen when that record stood at 10-2 after the Miami game.

"There is no doubt that Pagano is one of the great stories in recent sports history. Of course, there is also no doubt that he'll be putting the emotion of his cancer return ahead of winning in the playoffs if he actually goes through with what he said and plays Andrew Luck most of the game."

Why would he even think about be so bold to assume that Pagano would put his return from cancer ahead of the team with what was a game that had to be played?

"Then again, maybe making a cancer statement is more important than winning a playoff game."

Maybe misunderstood what he said but it sure sounds like to me he thought Pagano would put his cancer above the team

"No one in this town seems to really believe in these Colts anyway."

A harmless jab? yes but one that none the less is a jab just for attention which makes me wonder all the more the reasoning behind that statement above that started this whole back and forth between you and I, Now Im a reasonable man and not one for controversy and bickering and I will freely admit I very well could have misinterpreted the meaning of that quote BUT I do not put slants on things, I called it like I read it.

Gavin,

While I don't agree with your translation of this tool's intent, it isn't for me to judge your reading comprehension. You may interpret his articles however you wish.

Where I feel you crossed the line is wishing illness on the man. Interpret the tool any way you want, but I fail to see where he has wished harm to anyone. Even if he did, I agree with previous posters who questioned why you would stoop to that level.

It may be difficult because you have gotten yourself so entrenched, but you are in the wrong on that one count, and sometimes it is better and less painful in the long run to just own it.

This guy screams of being one of the thousands of insecure, delusional * Texan fans down here that got real excited when the experts picked them to be successful this season, so they went out and installed Texan window flags on all four car windows, a huge Texans sticker in their back window, and a huge Texan flag coming out of the bed of their Chevy Silverado.

This was until about mid-October.  There is now nary a Texan flag to be seen for miles.....lol

Is this the same guy who has been dogging Luck since he was drafted?  He's just trying to get famous for throwing stuff against the wall and see what sticks.  Giving guys like this attention is how we get the Skip Baylesses of the world. 

Pretty much.  I've read some of them and even Texans fans comment on how stupid he is.  

He predicted Luck totally failing right after he was drafted. . . that didn't happen.  Then he predicted that Luck would fail in 2013 which of course didn't happen.  

He's got some sort of hatred for Andrew Luck for some reason and predicts him to suck and bust despite all evidence and logic.

He will likely come out before the 2014 season and claim that the Colts will come in last place in the AFC south because Luck will throw 40 interceptions and only 5 TD passes or something like that.  

Makes me wonder if he's written anything stupid about Luck recently.

BTW this guy also called the decision to draft JJ Watt a mistake.