Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teams that have never won a Superbowl

shakedownstreet

The championships belong to the franchise, not the city. I don't know any Indianapolis Colts fans who care about Super Bowl V. I know I don't. But for the older fans who've followed the team during both the Baltimore and Indy eras, who are you to try to diminish the accomplishment?

I would doubt 1% of them lived in Baltimore, but they can count them if they want.

I would doubt 1% of them lived in Baltimore, but they can count them if they want.

What does it matter if they lived in Baltimore?

Does the Ravens Super Bowl count for you more than the die hard fan that lives in Florida?

I know for a fact that no one is a bigger Johnny U fan than Barry, but he grew up in New York and now lives in Michigan.

You know I'm on your side most of the time that Baltimore has some say, but so does the Colts franchise. We usually meet halfway about it.

Heck I don't even know if you were around for the Super Bowl V victory. You talk as if you were, but for all I know you can just be someone's grandson claiming the Baltimore heritage. As opposed to Barry who was a fan.