Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nominate todays LB play for "Worst in Indy Colts history" ?

throwing BBZ

Yes they were severely handicapped with serious "Olsons" Mathews & Moala playing in front and beside them for so many plays. I expected it to be bad, but Ugh!

Give Shanahan A+ for scheming to Abuse them using their Bevy of weaknesses.

Freeman too.

i didnt know we played the skins today

i think the colts have some of the worst inside lb's in the nfl. i have said for years angerer is terrible and there isn't much on the bench (i have always liked conner, but he never gets a chance). people are going to blast me on this, but while he is the best the colts have now, i feel freeman is too small. i don't think he is fast enough to stay with backs and te's, or big enough to take on blockers and fill holes. i don't think the colts will ever be good against the run with small lb's. i don't think the line is that much of a problem and the outside lb's are fine. the colts need to start spending some high picks on inside lb's for a change. rogers play is promising and if wayne returns, the colts don't need to look for a wr in the draft. it would be nice to still have that 1st round pick.  

i think the colts have some of the worst inside lb's in the nfl. i have said for years angerer is terrible and there isn't much on the bench (i have always liked conner, but he never gets a chance). people are going to blast me on this, but while he is the best the colts have now, i feel freeman is too small. i don't think he is fast enough to stay with backs and te's, or big enough to take on blockers and fill holes. i don't think the colts will ever be good against the run with small lb's. i don't think the line is that much of a problem and the outside lb's are fine. the colts need to start spending some high picks on inside lb's for a change. rogers play is promising and if wayne returns, the colts don't need to look for a wr in the draft. it would be nice to still have that 1st round pick.

thks for the post pat angerer after the injurys is just to slow he needs to be benched he is just to slow I some time want to break my head threw a wall when I see pat on the field in passing downs

Yes they were severely handicapped with serious "Olsons" Mathews & Moala playing in front and beside them for so many plays. I expected it to be bad, but Ugh!

Freeman too.

what do unexpect when pat angerer or mario harvey cant make yyour active roster you you know your team is in bad shape, when a coach rather have reed active over rogers u know u have some problems

I like Mcnary and Studebaker and in limited snaps those guys have made plays. I agree that Pat is not the same player that he was before his foot injury so I am hopeful that this coaching staff will see the seasons high hopes from the beginning of the year slipping away and at least give McNary a shot if not Studebaker...... they couldn't be worse than some of the play we have had on the inside. You can't tell me that Pagano doesn't see that even when Pat does not bolt to the wrong hole he still can't bring guys down and his angles are sometimes embarrassing. Sheppards penalty today got him pulled at least for a while.

Yes they were severely handicapped with serious "Olsons" Mathews & Moala playing in front and beside them for so many plays. I expected it to be bad, but Ugh!

Freeman too.

Our problem today was not having a pass rush. But that is nothing new with teams playing against the Bengals. They have protected Dalton well this year. Well enough to make him look like he is an elite quarterback.