Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Don't worry/everyone chill [Merge]

BlueCollarColts

NE had no WR even mentioning and they still kept games close and they did t have Gronk for a long time and D Allen is a good TE but no where near Gronk yet! And they had bunch of rookies play DB against peyton and won. They also lost their main guy on defense Wilfork. I hate NE just as much as the next die hard colts fan but they have good coaches and that's why they are contenders. And please don't say Tom Brady dude is a system/scheme QB NE proved it when Cassel stepped in. I'm just saying we have tons and tons tons of talent just need the right coaches to utilize thier skills

OK yea Gronk was out but not for the entire year. We lost Allen I think it was in the 1st game. I agree that NE has good coaches and that Brady has done great getting anything out of the WRs on that team, but I still think that the Colts were hit much harder for injuries. All our injuries that are hurting us so bad were season ending.  At least we should get Toler back as that has been another thing that has hurt us.

this week i realized i've been too dependent on the outcome of colts games..

if we won, i was feeling great and couldn't wait for next weekend, for another chance for that great feeling after seeing your team win.. if we lost, i felt like crap for few days, then i couldn't wait for next weekend to see the colts again..

the season is moving way too fast for me, and i decided just to lay back, enjoy the ride.. it's only a game, after all, and me worrying and overreacting about it doesn't affect the outcome..

i feel more peaceful and relaxed now :)

if we won, i was feeling great and couldn't wait for next weekend, for another chance for that great feeling after seeing your team win.. if we lost, i felt like crap for few days, then i couldn't wait for next weekend to see the colts again..

the season is moving way too fast for me, and i decided just to lay back, enjoy the ride.. it's only a game, after all, and me worrying and overreacting about it doesn't affect the outcome..

I know, it hurts so much to lose and being blownout is the worst feeling. Just wait until we eventually reach the superbowl...the fear...the sickness of losing that game is too much. You play that game not to win it, but not to lose it. I would prefer not to even reach the superbowl, if i knew we would lose. The BIG L is forever attached to the quarterbacks name.

I've said for years if the Colts losing is the worst thing happening in your life at the moment you should give thanks for how good of a life you have. 

I know, it hurts so much to lose and being blownout is the worst feeling. Just wait until we eventually reach the superbowl...the fear...the sickness of losing that game is too much. You play that game not to win it, but not to lose it. I would prefer not to even reach the superbowl, if i knew we would lose. The BIG L is forever attached to the quarterbacks name.

i've experienced both the elation of winning the super bowl and the gut-wrenching feeling of losing one..

but even though we lost in '09, the regular season and the playoff run was an amazing experience..

this is one of my favorite videos, i still get goose-bumps:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/indianapolis-colts/09000d5d815fdcca/Jets-Colts-remix

enjoy!

I can't wait until the Colts play the Bengals. I am putting $500 on Cincy, Indy is going to get crushed. I won't be happy the Colts lose, but I love money more than the Colts.

Hope you enjoy losing 500 dollars  LOL !!!

GOOOOOOOOO Colts !!!!!!!!!!