Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dear Jim Irsay...

bap1331

You know it's something serious when the title starts like this...

Please explain to me why we are not even playing like a football team out there.

1. The offensive line looks like they are not even paid to protect Andrew Luck... Most teams with bad offensive lines give atleast more then 1 second of protection. Luck looks like he's running for his life...

2. Why can't we catch the ball? It stinks to see the Saints offense catch the ball every time. They also got 40 first downs in one game. But we can't even catch the ball or get a first down in the first half...

3. Running game- let Donald Brown play. Put in Trent Richardson when he is ready! Hectic, put in Herron 2nd string until TRich is ready. Trent has potential but we're at a critical point of keeping our spot in the playoffs and now is not the time to test Richardson. We need to get the offense going because the defense is getting tired playing 60 minutes of football because the offense can't even get a first down.

4. Injuries- aren't there any programs for injury prevention? Here are some tips to prevent them. We have way too many and it's bad. Here are some tips for our players:

http://www.stopsportsinjuries.org/football-injury-prevention.aspx

Injuries are killing us.

5. Slow starts. Don't even need to get started. Patriots are also known for these but at least not let the game get too far by the first half!

5. Coaches: What's with the play calling? If we can't run, we can't run! Pass. Can we also train our offensive line better?

You're the owner, make something happen please!

Signed,

Angry Colts fan tired of getting blown out every other week because we don't learn from our mistakes...

You know it's something serious when the title starts like this...

Please explain to me why we are not even playing like a football team out there.

1. The offensive line looks like they are not even paid to protect Andrew Luck... Most teams with bad offensive lines give atleast more then 1 second of protection. Luck looks like he's running for his life...

2. Why can't we catch the ball? It stinks to see the Saints offense catch the ball every time. They also got 40 first downs in one game. But we can't even catch the ball or get a first down in the first half...

3. Running game- let Donald Brown play. Put in Trent Richardson when he is ready! Hectic, put in Herron 2nd string until TRich is ready. Trent has potential but we're at a critical point of keeping our spot in the playoffs and now is not the time to test Richardson. We need to get the offense going because the defense is getting tired playing 60 minutes of football because the offense can't even get a first down.

4. Injuries- aren't there any programs for injury prevention? Here are some tips to prevent them. We have way too many and it's bad. Here are some tips for our players:

http://www.stopsportsinjuries.org/football-injury-prevention.aspx

Injuries are killing us.

5. Slow starts. Don't even need to get started. Patriots are also known for these but at least not let the game get too far by the first half!

5. Coaches: What's with the play calling? If we can't run, we can't run! Pass. Can we also train our offensive line better?

You're the owner, make something happen please!

Signed,

Angry Colts fan tired of getting blown out every other week because we don't learn from our mistakes...

Is this the "Official" letter to Mr. Irsay?

The Tim Hearsay Twitter Account: From the Bizzaro anti-matter Colts World:

To the greatest fans in the world, I'm building you a monster unless we play St. Louis or Arizona. Looking for a sound effect for when we get blown out by mediocre teams; maybe the sound of a deflated balloon .

I'm opening up the windows of LAS, not only to freeze out Peyton Manning, but so you fine folk can get out of the stadium quicker if we have another clinker.

In the immortal words of that great Jetson's cartoon song: eep-opp-orp-ah-ah, gimmee shelter n I'll fade away.

Are we what other teams think us to be? In point # 4 from bap1331 everything that the link suggest is currently being done. Players are bigger, stronger, and faster causing more injuries. We seem to be legislating football so much now that we might have to play touch or flag football which will kill the game most of us love to watch. I seem to be in the minority in thinking grass fields are safer for players than the hard surfaces they now face. Maybe the OL is playing the best they can and some of them should be replaced. I always believed an OL should be able to give the QB 3-5 secs. to get rid of the ball. Maybe the 3-5 secs. is what receivers need to get separation also.

Are we what other teams think us to be? In point # 4 from bap1331 everything that the link suggest is currently being done. Players are bigger, stronger, and faster causing more injuries. We seem to be legislating football so much now that we might have to play touch or flag football which will kill the game most of us love to watch. I seem to be in the minority in thinking grass fields are safer for players than the hard surfaces they now face. Maybe the OL is playing the best they can and some of them should be replaced. I always believed an OL should be able to give the QB 3-5 secs. to get rid of the ball. Maybe the 3-5 secs. is what receivers need to get separation also.

Ding Ding Ding! There is the answer!

Lets tear down LOS and build an outside stadium?