Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Uk Colt Fans Going To Games

Grav

ive never traveled from the UK to go to a game, but ive been to both superbowls and 2 games in Indy... and i gotta say the feeling of hearing the fans screaming and watching all the players is pretty amazing, doesnt matter if your shy or not your gonna be screaming your lungs out as well lol.. when i went id say the price was pretty decent as well.

We have had UK fans from the forum come across just about every season. :)

There are some helpful tips of places to stay, eat, sights to see, etc. in the MISC forum. With the pound being better against the dollar, you might get a pretty good deal. I hope you get to come!

I've only recently been able to afford to go over to America for games. I have some family in Florida so all I manage to do is go to Colts games there, the Bucs/Colts, Jags/Colts. I'm going to the Jags/Colts last game of the season. It's been an amazing experience, even as the visiting team. It struck me how different it is to soccer games here, the fans are awful, drunk bullies, makes me ashamed to be British. I was expecting at least some of that there but I had nothing but wonderful experiences, even the Jags fans were extremely nice and welcoming. Of course now going to a game in Indy is my must! I can't wait to be able to do that :)