Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints/Cowboys SNF game thread

Jules

Saints are running it well too, when they are actually trying to run it.

It's good to see Pierre Thomas get good yardage since this might be his last season.

True but key words being "When they are actually trying to run it."

Not a bad game though. Brees vs. BOSS.....doesn't get much better!

True but key words being "When they are actually trying to run it."

Not a bad game though. Brees vs. BOSS.....doesn't get much better!

Mark Ingram must be reading my posts. He had some really good runs, a long one called back on a false start flag, ugh.

Brees 16/18 for 2 TD's so far, yet still someone will say how Rodgers is somehow better than him tomorrow.

Jerry looks so laid back and stressed. I wouldn't mind having a beer with him :clap:

I don't care about the Donkeys nearly as much as you care to bash them. I'm just livid over the Colts loss, can you tell?

Don't be too livid chad. It happens. We will bounce back somehow.....we usually do.

Yep this game is turning into the Saints show now all of a sudden lol.

Don't be too livid chad. It happens. We will bounce back somehow.....we usually do.

Yep this game is turning into the Saints show now all of a sudden lol.

I'm looking for a short term silver lining here. I just hope we get to host the Bengals or Chiefs for a wild card game if we do win the awful AFC South. But I'm not so sure this team is going to adapt long term to life without Wayne. I just don't see the skill guys stepping up.

I'm looking for a short term silver lining here. I just hope we get to host the Bengals or Chiefs for a wild card game if we do win the awful AFC South. But I'm not so sure this team is going to adapt long term to life without Wayne. I just don't see the skill guys stepping up.

I think we'll take the division over TN by years end and then assuming this happens well.....we'll see how the chips fall in the playoffs and if we can get a win.

Just getting the division this year would be a great step in the right direction after last year too. We have had some memorable wins so far but we have some issues.....

I wasn't feeling it was our year lately either. The team outside a few is just very very young. If we do anything in the playoffs at all it would be a huge bonus.

If Williams gets another TD I'll win all 3 of my leagues t his week :)

It's nice when it happens that way but a few things normally need to go your way then. I went into MNF against Golden Tate with a 20 pt lead and then came the taunting TD and Tate got 21 plus for me to lose by 1.5 after scoring 134.5 this giving me a 2-1 record that week. FF is a lot luck because it's purely about who you play and when you play them

Never trust Romo on Sunday night.

Last year, in a championship game in FF, I have a 30 point lead and all Romo had to do was get a drive going to help me preserve what had dwindled to a 3 pt lead, he throws a pick to give Redskins a short field, and Morris punches in his 3rd TD to score 40 points to beat me :(, most brutal FF championship loss thanks to Romo

Never trust Romo on Sunday night.

Last year, in a championship game in FF, I have a 30 point lead and all Romo had to do was get a drive going, he throws a pick and Morris punches in his 3rd TD to score 40 points to beat me :(, most brutal FF championship loss thanks to Romo

I don't think it's all on Romo. Saints defense is playing great secondary tonight. This is the best they've played since 2009, and their best offensive game since 2011.

Hopefully Romo will light up those bad NFC East defenses for ya

I don't think it's all on Romo. Saints defense is playing great secondary tonight. This is the best they've played since 2009, and their best offensive game since 2011.

I'm kinda hoping for another Williams TD in garbage time

The Vaccaro injury should concern Rob Ryan. He plays a great Joker role in that D

Hahahah, it doesn't.

I really want to give Brees (and Colston) a big hug right now.

I was down by 29 points going into this game. Thanks to those two I'm up by 30 (60 point swing!)

So, I need to defend a 30 point lead now, as my opponent has Daniel Thomas (Dolphins RB) for tomorrow night.

For comparison, one of my RB, Marshawn Lynch, put up 145 rushing yards, 3 catches, 16 rec. yards, and a TD, and that gave him 25 points.

I shouldn't expect that kind of performance, right?