Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

dri archer vs de'anthony thomas

• 2 weeks later...

I'd prefer Archer.....

I think he'd be a great specialty back in the NFL.

He's too small to be an every down player....   but I think he might be great as a situational runner.   And I think he'll be around in the 2nd and 3rd rounds....\

I think Thomas will go back to school, unless he's in danger of flunking out or getting kicked out.

But, he's not the sharpest blade in the took kit, if you follow my meaning.   And I think he's limited as a WR.   Most of his receptions are within 3-5 yards of the LOS.    He's not polished catching the ball down field or running the WR's route tree.

He's fast.   He's elusive.   But he's got plenty of negatives.   He needs another year to figure out what's what for him....

Just my two cents....

Once again, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

I offered no facts, or statements of truth.    I only offered my opinion.    That's all.

If I'm wrong,  I'm wrong.    If I'm right, I'm right.    I wouldn't make a big deal about it either way....

But, thanks for playing.....    we have lovely parting gifts for you....

Obviously you didn't offer any facts, you were busy completely making stuff up and projecting that him flunking out was an issue.

Once again, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

I offered no facts, or statements of truth. I only offered my opinion. That's all.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I'm right, I'm right. I wouldn't make a big deal about it either way....

But, thanks for playing..... we have lovely parting gifts for you....

Lol what?.... Ok Mel Kiper over there with all your analysis but then when you get checked come back saying it's just opinion. Ok that's fine, but don't act like u have it all figured out.. Everything you said was far from the truth, and what's up with him not being sharp? How do you know that... Misstra know it all lol

You have no idea what you're talking about...... You lose... Go slap yourself

Obviously you didn't offer any facts, you were busy completely making stuff up and projecting that him flunking out was an issue.

I'm glad I'm here for you to stalk.    If I didn't post, you'd have nothing of any value to add to any conversation.

I've never made up anything.    You make me wonder about your education.    But at your age,  the ship has sailed.

You are who you are.    For better,  and especially,  for WORSE!      So be it.

Lol what?.... Ok Mel Kiper over there with all your analysis but then when you get checked come back saying it's just opinion. Ok that's fine, but don't act like u have it all figured out.. Everything you said was far from the truth, and what's up with him not being sharp? How do you know that... Misstra know it all lol

You have no idea what you're talking about...... You lose... Go slap yourself

Ahhh....

I see your the echo for Wig.....    

Dumb as a post and not afraid to put that stupidity on full display!

Congratulations....   I'm sure your parents are very proud of you.