Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The **OFFICIAL** Colts vs. Rams Gameplan

bap1331

Okay so the defense is really tough and worries me. They came out tough against the Seahawks so they will be hard to score with. This game might all come down to our defense scoring points.

But the only gameplan I can think of is:

1. Wide Recievers need to catch balls. Like they did in the second half. But it needs to be all game.

2. Let Andrew Luck air it out. That's what he did in the second half and he did great

3. Start Donald Brown. DB puts up big yards, hes very clutch. Trent Richardson isn't working right now, maybe benching him will make him better? That's what we did with Brown. lol.

Its my birthday on November 10 so they better win :)

Rumor is Fisher is going to wear a Luck jersey because he wants to feel like a winner.

lmao!!!!!!!!! I remember that one. Fisher is funny. This is probably his last year as a coach. Even though it wasn't his fault he always had bad quarterbacks...

Okay so the defense is really tough and worries me. They came out tough against the Seahawks so they will be hard to score with. This game might all come down to our defense scoring points.

But the only gameplan I can think of is:

1. Wide Recievers need to catch balls. Like they did in the second half. But it needs to be all game.

2. Let Andrew Luck air it out. That's what he did in the second half and he did great

3. Start Donald Brown. DB puts up big yards, hes very clutch. Trent Richardson isn't working right now, maybe benching him will make him better? That's what we did with Brown. lol.

Its my birthday on November 10 so they better win :)

The browns are laughing hard at us right now.