Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE ***OFFICIAL*** T.Y. HILTON APPRECIATION THREAD.

Dustin

I question your sanity if you think everything is fixed just because TY had a very good second half. The WR corp is still a hot mess.

We just beat one of the best defenses in the league with this corp. Its the first week without Reggie give it time. Everyone's so wishful about Rogers but if he was better than what we have, he would be on the active roster.

I didn't care about Collinsworth's remark that he would like to see the Texans score the tying field goal. That was unprofessional as he's suppose to be objective.

Otherwise, I think he made a good point about coaches being under stress. Limiting some working hours for them makes sense. I hope that everything turns out OK for Kubiak. Wishing him the best.

We just beat one of the best defenses in the league with this corp. Its the first week without Reggie give it time. Everyone's so wishful about Rogers but if he was better than what we have, he would be on the active roster.

That Texans D was physically and emotionally gassed in the last quarter. TY had a great 4th Q, but they all have had problems with dropsies long before Wayne got injured, and I'm doubtful that time will fix that. HOT MESS.

Rogers is, at best, a hopeful project. I doubt he'll be ready this year, and will be pleasantly surprised if he EVER provides more than a minor contribution.

I didn't care about Collinsworth's remark that he would like to see the Texans score the tying field goal. That was unprofessional as he's suppose to be objective.

Otherwise, I think he made a good point about coaches being under stress. Limiting some working hours for them makes sense. I hope that everything turns out OK for Kubiak. Wishing him the best.

I really didn't see anything wrong with him saying he wished they'd make the field goal. Obviously, I wanted the Colts to win, so I was rooting for the miss. But if I was neutral, I too would have rooted for anything that would extend one of the more entertaining games this year.