Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Now we need a Sage Rosenfels helicopter game type finish

schwamm

wow. That is some amazing prognostication.

I wish I could take credit for that, I said that after he missed the second one which is the one that shifted everything.  Well on the field, I want to be clear I am NOT celebrating this and in fact I am so glad to hear he is okay, Kubiak going down completely took the wind out of the Texans sails. 

With that said same old Texans, they couldn't close the deal.  They had several chances beyond the missed kicks to put us away and didn't do it. 

I wish I could take credit for that, I said that after he missed the second one which is the one that shifted everything. Well on the field, I want to be clear I am NOT celebrating this and in fact I am so glad to hear he is okay, Kubiak going down completely took the wind out of the Texans sails.

With that said same old Texans, they couldn't close the deal. They had several chances beyond the missed kicks to put us away and didn't do it.

I never want to see a guy go down like Kubiak, and I feel a little bad for the Texans right now.

I never want to see a guy go down like Kubiak, and I feel a little bad for the Texans right now.

That was scariest thing I've seen on a football field since Collie got knocked out in the Eagles game.  I am so glad to hear it sounds like he's okay.

Still I think the NFL really needs to look at John Fox and Kubiak as warning signs (even knowing Kubiak didn't have a heart attack).  These guys are working way too hard with way too much stress.  I am making way too bad of a habit of agreeing with Collinsworth lately but maybe some set work hours wouldn't be a bad thing.  The human body needs time to relax.  It's one thing to have someone like Pagano get sick no one can prevent that.  What's going on with Fox and Kubiak can at least be helped.