Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Washington @ Denver

AllYouNeedIsLuck

The old Colts Forum was that way too.  OMG...been posting there to here since 2004.

I remember the site would shut down after our one and done's in the PO.

The 2006 AFC game day thread was the best. If I could have archived it, I would have. I, yes, I  at half-time called for the whole team to be dismantled and Dungy to be canned.  LOL

We are Fans is all.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old Colts Forum was that way too.  OMG...been posting there to here since 2004.

The 2006 AFC game day thread was the best. If I could have archived it, I would have. I, yes, I  at half-time called for the whole team to be dismantled and Dungy to be canned.  LOL

We are Fans is all.

That's funny....because its true..

Manning thread .. right ?

Happened to see this today in ESPN.

Last Week: 3 Peyton Manning was 1-of-8 for 16 yards with two interceptions on passes thrown at least 15 yards downfield Sunday. Four of Manning's six interceptions this year were on deep throws.

Luckily for Denver, 18 can still make shorter passes & still score a but-load of points...

Kind of makes you wonder how Manning would be doing with a receiving group like the one we have now. Those guys he has are big targets with great YAC. Well at least 3 are and the other is not bad either. If I had to hazard  a guess , I would say Denver would win more games with P.M. than A.L. ... but on the other hand Indy would win more games with A.L. than P.M.

Kind of makes you wonder how Manning would be doing with a receiving group like the one we have now. Those guys he has are big targets with great YAC. Well at least 3 are and the other is not bad either. If I had to hazard  a guess , I would say Denver would win more games with P.M. than A.L. ... but on the other hand Indy would win more games with A.L. than P.M.

Ha, something like that...

It basically boils down to Irsay made the difficult, but correct decision, for 18 & the franchise. Of course Grigson & Pagano have built a team that 12 can have success with, so I guess they deserve some credit too...

We are Fans is all.

Wasnt the 2006 champ game the super bowl in reality that year, still ranks as one of the best games I ever saw

Wasnt the 2006 champ game the super bowl in reality that year, still ranks as one of the best games I ever saw

It felt that way....I wasn't concerned at all that year going into the SB until it was raining...I was really concerned with the passing attack then..and Chicago had a really good running game so I quickly changed my opinion a little before game time.

Absolutely true. It was such a great emotional game that when the Colts won the superbowl it was like..oh..okay..we should have won that and we did.