Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Espn first take on Colts vs Broncos

ColtsUrUs

Guest TeamLoloJones

The one I can't stand is Deon Sanders. He is so anti-colts. Still insisted that Wilso"n is better than Luck, even though we beat Seattle.

The question is...which Deion slogan is getting more annoying? "First name: Russell, last name: Wilson"  or his little saying; "Luck is only his last name"

I don't watch first take but I saw PLENTY of people gushing over Luck...after the game and on most analysts ESPECIALLY ex-players. I don't know what we expect. It isn't like we are watching a local station...this is the national media...and their perception is somewhat different. I know SD got sick of it last week and whooped us.....bad...kinda like what we did to Denver. They fed us some of our own medicine. Last thing I want is hearing non-stop about Luck. It may mean that the whole COLTS are getting some credit instead of just our qb. People love to beat Brady and Manning because they are the golden boys...get the pub and its easy to get up for them. I just want to see our highlights....I will wait for opinions after the season...because until then...non of that matters. Hopefully at the end Luck and our Colts have something for them to talk about.

The question is...which Deion slogan is getting more annoying? "First name: Russell, last name: Wilson"  or his little saying; "Luck is only his last name"

The guy is so ignorant that one of the reasons he cites is that RW was taken in the 3rd round and Luck was pick 1.1

Guest TeamLoloJones

The guy is so ignorant that one of the reasons he cites is that RW was taken in the 3rd round and Luck was pick 1.1

Deion is just mad that Hester tied his return TD record.

NFL AM.  No, they are no better.  The female openly roots for Tom Brady.  That should tell you everything. 

I cannot stand that woman.  She knows even less about football than I do.  Every other woman that has filled in for her is TONS better.  I would shoot her out of a cannon just to be rid of her.

I cannot stand that woman.  She knows even less about football than I do.  Every other woman that has filled in for her is TONS better.  I would shoot her out of a cannon just to be rid of her.

We can make a cheap cannon. The blueprints are on the internet.