Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Questions I want the media to ask the Coaches during the next press conference.

Legend of Luck

1. Why was Kavell Conner not active for the game?

2. With the way the Chargers were able to keep the ball from the offense, why was there still such a focus on the run game during the third quarter? And why wouldnt you go for it on 4th down during the 3rd and 4th quarter with the best young qb in the league?

3. Why were the chargers so successful running the ball?

4. Will Pep adjust the offense now and put more focus on our elite passing talent to open up the run game for Trent?

5. Will there be any shuffling on the offensive line to compensate for the weak areas?

Feel free to add your own. Any that I missed?

Why does the :colts: forum act like the government shut down for good everytime the :coltslogo: lose would be a question I'd throw in there

I think the reason there is so much uproar is that, honestly, we dont really know who we are as a team. Yes, we know Luck is great, Reggie, and TY ect...but...One game we play like we are unbeatable, the next game we show incredible weakness.

We all want the offense to succeed, and a lot of people are on the edge of our seats watching every play in hopes to see something we approve of because we are skeptical about the "power run" game. 

We want to know that our franchise is in good hands with Chuck and Pep, and the insecurity of not knowing that for sure makes everyone extra emotional around here. I for one fall into that same category, as much as I dont want to admit it.

"Why did your players drop so many passes and why didn't you do something to prevent it?!"

"Why did your defenders commit so many penalties on 3rd & Short and why didn't you do something to prevent it?!"

They would have needed spit shields if I was the coach! Lol

How was Pep able to give so many people the illusion that we were so focused on the power running game that we dropped back 34 times and ran only 13 run plays, how was Pep able to do that, he should've been in that movie "Now You See Me". He put focus on his elite pass catching and what they do? They dropped huge passes for huge gains or first downs.

That drive in the 3rd quarter with Richardson was our best drive outside of our first drive of the game and it was just a 7 point game. If Wayne catches his easy slant on 3rd down we are around the 32yrd line but he drops it and we somehow punt from our 40.

Pretty sure everybody has questions with the punting from their 40. Also handed them 3-4 first downs on penalties on 3rd down