Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It was a bad loss. Shake it off and beat Denver.

Ja'Crispy

Look, I know they were bad, even atrocious at times tonight. They had trouble blocking, dropped balls, trouble stopping the run, trouble applying pressure, some questionable play calls, and questionable coaching decisions. I get it. We, as fans, listened to the media and read the hype all week. We ate up every word about how the Colts are serious contenders and will be there in January playing for the AFC Championship.  It's still a young team in a rebuilding process. They played well against some bad teams (OAK & JAX) but also lost winnable games (SD & MIA).  The Seattle game showed what this team is capable of and we should not forget that.  This loss hurts, but it's done. Let's move on. I have complete faith in this team to make the proper adjustments this week. Wayne, Mathis, and Bethea are going to bust their butts getting problems fixed and they will lead this team. Denver is next and I don't know about you guys but I would sure love to see Peyton hanging his head as he walks off the field in the house he built! STAY POSITIVE! THIS TEAM CAN STILL DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!  :blueshoe:   :rock:

And if you want to tell me I'm full of * then feel free...

EDIT: Congratulations to Reggie on reaching the 1,000 receptions mark. Great player and a class act! See you in the HOF!

Well I for one am glad we are heading into this Denver game cheesed off, and are at home. 

Should be an interesting week, and we have not lost 2 regular season games in a row under Luck. Luck also will be playing with some extra emotion, not just Peyton.