Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Operation Blue Out

GoColts8818

I don't know...

the Blue outs and white outs...seem a little high school to me.....

Kinda like the card section at the Rose Bowl

In this case I think the Colts have another motive.  They can't exactly come out and say hey don't wear your orange 18 jerseys to the game on Sunday but I think that's what is driving it. 

The blue shirt idea was just my idea I don't think the Colts are doing that I am just saying if I was running the team I would.  Probably wouldn't stop a lot of people from wearing a Broncos jersey if they are going too but might stop a couple.

For the record I have no issues if fans want to wear an orange 18 jersey they bought the ticket so if they want to wear it they can. 

In this case I think the Colts have another motive.  They can't exactly come out and say hey don't wear your orange 18 jerseys to the game on Sunday but I think that's what is driving it. 

The blue shirt idea was just my idea I don't think the Colts are doing that I am just saying if I was running the team I would.  Probably wouldn't stop a lot of people from wearing a Broncos jersey if they are going too but might stop a couple.

For the record I have no issues if fans want to wear an orange 18 jersey they bought the ticket so if they want to wear it they can. 

For Broncos fans it is fine to wear, but any Colts fan that wears a Broncos jersey to the game (regardless of the name on it) should be taken outside and beaten ... on second thought, never mind ... anyone who would do wear a Broncos jersey to a Colts game is not a real Colts fan to begin with.

......Can the Colts still sell blue No. 18 jerseys...with Manning on the back?

That might be the compromise..

I dont think a lot of people regret us ashcanning Peyton now that they see what Andrew can do ..

Its like your ex-wife who left you.....you'd still sleep with her one night for old times sake..

..but you've got a hot new college kid who's taking care of you now.......

I dont think a lot of people regret us ashcanning Peyton now that they see what Andrew can do ..

Its like your ex-wife who left you.....you'd still sleep with her one night for old times sake..

I don't know if the Colts or NFL can still sell them, but with as many of those things that were made/sold I suspect it would not be too hard to find them in thrift shops, goodwill, etc .... for fans in Indy at least.

you can order a custom jersey with any number and name on it you want.

I don't know...

the Blue outs and white outs...seem a little high school to me.....

Kinda like the card section at the Rose Bowl

So the rose bowl is known for high schools playing there? I would guess you wouldn't have a problem if it was your team? If you choose not to support your team that is your choice.

So the rose bowl is known for high schools playing there? I would guess you wouldn't have a problem if it was your team? If you choose not to support your team that is your choice.

No...2 seperate comments...there..Obviously...I was trying to illustrate for you

Just because its odd doenst mean I have a problem with it

I go to high school games all the time...kids do it a lot and .it just seems odd to me.

almost cult like

Where you from??