Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 6 Predictions

CR91

car vs atl . my upset of the week. panthers go into the dome and come out with the W

ind vs cin the bleeding continues for us.

sf vs det this has all the making of a trap game for the lions, but i can still see the lions staying undefeated

stl vs gb if there ever was a need for a mercy rule in football we're gonna need one this week

buf vs nyg good matchup imo, but im taking the bills

jac vs pit gabbert welcome to the nfl

phi vs was i know i know im crazy for taking the eagles, but they want any chance of saving there season it comes this sunday

hou vs bal the bleeding continues for the texans as once again there gonna let another chance of winning this division slip away

cle vs oak should be an easy win for the raiders, but it could also be a trap game.

dal vs ne- should be a real good game, but with all the time tommy boy has to throw and there home, sorry Cowboys

no vs tb tampa will want to take there frustration out on getting pummeled by the 49ers, but it wont be against the saints

min vs chi that line will continue to have cutler killed. jared allen will have like 3-4 sacks

mia vs nyj should be a good game, but im going with gang green.

Edited by coltsrule91

car vs atl

ind vs cin

sf vs det

stl vs gb

buf vs nyg

jac vs pit

phi vs was

hou vs bal

cle vs oak

dal vs ne

no vs tb

min vs chi

mia vs nyj

im feelin a little risky this week

id say. your taking the cowboys?

Edited by coltsrule91

id say. your taking the cowboys?

Pats will probably win but if Romo stops turning over the ball they may have a chance. The cowboys defense is not that bad honestly they just got shredded by the Lions. There are times when the defense has looked very good.

Pats will probably win but if Romo stops turning over the ball they may have a chance. The cowboys defense is not that bad honestly they just got shredded by the Lions. There are times when the defense has looked very good.

romo has a better chance to stop blinking than turning the ball over.

that said, it would not surprise me if the cowboys win, the team is coming off a bye week.

i'm still picking the pats though.

car vs atl . my upset of the week. panthers go into the dome and come out with the W

ind vs cin the bleeding continues for us.

sf vs det this has all the making of a trap game for the lions, but i can still see the lions staying undefeated

stl vs gb if there ever was a need for a mercy rule in football we're gonna need one this week

buf vs nyg good matchup imo, but im taking the bills

jac vs pit gabbert welcome to the nfl

phi vs was i know i know im crazy for taking the eagles, but they want any chance of saving there season it comes this sunday

hou vs bal the bleeding continues for the texans as once again there gonna let another chance of winning this division slip away

cle vs oak should be an easy win for the raiders, but it could also be a trap game.

dal vs ne- should be a real good game, but with all the time tommy boy has to throw and there home, sorry Cowboys

no vs tb tampa will want to take there frustration out on getting pummeled by the 49ers, but it wont be against the saints

min vs chi that line will continue to have cutler killed. jared allen will have like 3-4 sacks

mia vs nyj should be a good game, but im going with gang green.

I agree, but the Colts get a win this week.....

Car vs. Atl

Ind vs. Cin - Bengals are better than most here give them credit for.

SF vs. Det - Hard to choose because I like both, but have to go with home team.

Stl vs. GB

Buf vs. NYG

Jac vs. Pitt

Phily vs. Wash

Hou vs. Bal

Cle vs. Oak

Dal vs. NE - One of the very few times I will ever choose Dallas

NO vs. TB

Min vs. Chi

Mia vs. NYJ - Upset pick of the week

Edited by Balzer40

Eagles @ Skins - The bleeding continues until the Eagles prove otherwise.

Colts @ Bengals - Ditto above for the Colts.

Panthers @ Falcons - Would like an upset, but the Falcons don't lose often at home, unless the Packers are in town.

Bills @ Giants - Bills should win, but I think the Giants keep from losing 2 in a row at home.

49ers @ Lions - Lions keep rolling at home.

Rams @ Packers - Is there a mercy rule in football?

Jags @ Steelers - Steelers always tough at home.

Browns @ Raiders - Raiders keep the emotion of playing for Al going through at least this week.

Texans @ Ravens - Scares me that I haven't picked a road team yet. Not starting just yet.

Saints @ Bucs - Finally time to pick a road team.

Cowboys @ Pats - Pats win 20th straight home regular season home game.

Vikings @ Bears - Neither team great, so I'll again go with the home team.

Dolphins @ Jets - Jets end 3 game skid.

I hate that I only have 1 road team winning, but that's how I see it right now. I do think Carolina, Buffalo are even Dallas are good possibilities to win on the road though.

Yeah, I think I actually saw that series of downs................

lets not forget what Rob Ryan did to Brady last year. Now he has an even more talented core of defenders. I think there are very very few people who can slow down Brady and Rob Ryan is one of them.

Unfortunately I won't be surprised if Brady throws for 4 TD's and has a perfect QB rating, hes playing extremely good this year.

Eagles @ Skins - The bleeding continues until the Eagles prove otherwise.

Colts @ Bengals - Ditto above for the Colts.

Panthers @ Falcons - Would like an upset, but the Falcons don't lose often at home, unless the Packers are in town.

Bills @ Giants - Bills should win, but I think the Giants keep from losing 2 in a row at home.

49ers @ Lions - Lions keep rolling at home.

Rams @ Packers - Is there a mercy rule in football?

Jags @ Steelers - Steelers always tough at home.

Browns @ Raiders - Raiders keep the emotion of playing for Al going through at least this week.

Texans @ Ravens - Scares me that I haven't picked a road team yet. Not starting just yet.

Saints @ Bucs - Finally time to pick a road team.

Cowboys @ Pats - Pats win 20th straight home regular season home game.

Vikings @ Bears - Neither team great, so I'll again go with the home team.

Dolphins @ Jets - Jets end 3 game skid.

I hate that I only have 1 road team winning, but that's how I see it right now. I do think Carolina, Buffalo are even Dallas are good possibilities to win on the road though.

Missed 3 games. Not bad overall.