Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

quick 2014 mock

Round 2 - Timmy Jernigan, DT/DE, Florida State, 6'2", 298, exceptional athlete that will be able to play DT in 4 man fronts and DE in 3 man fronts

Round 3 - Devin Street, WR, Pittsburgh, 6'3", 195, very good route runner, can play inside and outside but lacks breakaway speed. Makes up for it by very good route running and hands.

Round 5 - Kenny Ladler, FS, Vanderbilt, 6'0", 205, Bethea insurance, Vanderbilt, Gamecocks, LSU Tigers and Bama have the best coached secondaries in FBS, IMO. We couldn't get Casey Hayward, lets at least get this guy. :)

round 6 - Austin Wentworth, OT, Fresno State, 6'5", 304, good OL program, he was on 2013 Lombardi list/Outland trophy list, and he has been durable

Guest TeamLoloJones

People need to stop projecting Jordan Mathews to the Colts in the second. That's not going to happen, he's a first rounder.

Unless he pulls a Keenan Allen.

Man I really wanted Keenan Allen. I said before the draft that he was the most complete receiver available, but everyone kept telling me his ceiling was an average WR2.

I still say Cordarelle Patterson has the higher upside, But the Vikings seem to refuse to want to get him involved much in the offense...24 targets and 2 rushing plays through 8 games for a player as explosive as him is assinine, He has been a freak in the Return game this year

I still say Cordarelle Patterson has the higher upside, But the Vikings seem to refuse to want to get him involved much in the offense...24 targets and 2 rushing plays through 8 games for a player as explosive as him is assinine, He has been a freak in the Return game this year

Well, he was extremely raw coming out and still needed work on his fundamentals, but I agree. Throw him some screens or something, just get him involved somehow.

Well, he was extremely raw coming out and still needed work on his fundamentals, but I agree. Throw him some screens or something, just get him involved somehow.

I figured they would use him like a big Percy Harvin....slants, screens, reverses, etc. but it is the Vikings.

We do not have a #1 WR except for Reggie.  We should have already got one, but looks like maybe 2015 draft.

Reggie is an over targeted slot receiver. Gotta wonder how Brady does it without a number 1 year after year after year...

So you gonks have already written off Brazill, Rogers. Hmmm! A waste of our time & $$$? haha!

Seems flat out dumb to me. Oh well, enjoy, time will tell.