Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

More to come?

ColtFan12

After hearing about the trade this morning, I was in shock. In a good way I was shocked. I have been a Colts fan since 2006 and in that time I have been wanting the Colts to either draft, trade, or sign a big name to the team. With the offseason I was praying that the Colts would in my words "open the bank" and sign some big names to Indianapolis. While we did sign some interesting names like Bradshaw and Heyward-Bey, I was hoping like a Victor Cruz or a Mike Wallace would come to Indianapolis, but that did not happen. But when I heard about this trade, I thought maybe this is a sign that next year the Colts will be very active in free agency. Am I kidding myself that this could happen, or are other Colts fans thinking what I am thinking.

Grigs likes to go for unknown players with upside (Toler, Cherilus, Thomas, RJF, etc). A lot of those haven't worked out so far but it's still early who knows. 

Then again they have all worked out so far. Competing hard and just newborns in the scheme and process.

Cross our fingers that K. Holmes can develope into a solid starting Center.

Thornton should be very good in time.

So we then need another solid guard. Griggs will get one next off season. I have total faith.

Castonzo will be here at least one more year that is just how they are, so we will anxiously await his developement.

He has shown some really good run blocking at times.

Picturing the other 4 being good, and a rugged running game, his pass blocking won`t look so iffy.

And as the QB Greatly improves his 3 step passing.

Guest TeamLoloJones

We need to spend our FA money on a LT that can keep luck upright I think we are good at RT and Thornton will take a G spot and either Thomas is ok or we can replace him it don't matter

But if we get a good o line our offense will be dominant

Alex Mack, the C from Cleveland is a FA next year.  27 year old pro-bowler.  I doubt Cleveland keeps him since they are "rebuilding" Then draft a tackle if AC doesn't improve dramatically.

Grigs likes to go for unknown players with upside (Toler, Cherilus, Thomas, RJF, etc). A lot of those haven't worked out so far but it's still early who knows. 

Who amongst those listed hasn't worked out?

We're two games into the season and all have looked decent at least. 

It's far too early to be making any definitive statements but none of our FA signings look like flops to me.