Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Von Miller cited for speeding

amfootball

Well we already knew he was fast when he goes after the QB...

Okay bad joke. :hat:

haha SW1 thought it was funny Jules. Possible songs in his car's CD player:

Sammy Hagar's "I can't drive 55." Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car." Prince's "Little Red Corvette." Motley Crue's "Kickstart My Heart." Wilson Pickett's "Mustang Sally." Willie Nelson's "On The Road Again." The Knack's "My Sharona" or a toss up between the Eagles "Take It Easy" or Addicted To Love."  lmao

Where is his streets common sense at least, maybe he has so many things legally left undone & never made a list of what needed to be done, or stuffed all tickets in draw and forgot what draw

He got this day of opening game yet, never would of if had not been suspended so maybe he blames Goodell, I like how officer on ticket wrote and circled as a reminder u must appear in court , its in the link i included in my initial comment

Biut here is ticket image click, enlarge and look in center

1-2d2878f61b.jpg

haha.. that's.classic!!

Where is his streets common sense at least, maybe he has so many things legally left undone  & never made a list of what needed to be done, or stuffed all tickets in draw and forgot what draw 

He got this day of opening game yet, never would of if had not been suspended so maybe he blames Goodell, I like how officer on ticket wrote and circled as a reminder u must appear in court ,   its  in  the link   i included in my initial comment

Biut here is ticket image click, enlarge and look in center

1-2d2878f61b.jpg

"Must Appear In Court"...subtle and ambiguous those directions are not Barry. LOL!  ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now