Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coaching, coaching, coaching

antipatriot

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You misread my post. We are so a 'one man team'. As Deedub has said, if we have poor players it's because we draft poorly, coach poorly, and we ignore the FA market. Caldwell brought in Coyer. They both need to go.

This great team is slowly getting destroyed by the men in suits, and the men with the headsets. Injuries happen, and we've had our share of bad luck, but we have a squad of 53. And don't even mention Special Teams. I can assure you I want this team to win games WAY more than oi want to gloat at the Polian Dynasty.

Such a waste.

Dont forget GB won the SB last year with 18 players, including many starters, on IR. Their backups and the players they brought in saved their season. The Colts draft the small, average players that no one else in the league drafts; these midgets get injuried early and often because they can stand up to the NFL physical standards, we bring even less talented players to replace these misfits and we end up like we are this season. Polian is too isolated and arrogrant to change, Irsay is busy tweeting and perhaps back to his old habits and Caldwell and the coaching staff (Christenson aside) don't have a freaking clue and the end result will be a 1-15 record. God help our Colts.