Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bring In Orlovsky & Croyle For Tryouts

Colts'n'PacersRock

If i had a vote and he's available, i will take Brandstater please. For the life of me, why the colts let him walk. Who knows. Maybe i missed something.

Dallas cut Brandstater earlier this month and he is available. I don't know if he done something while he was here to tick off somebody important because I honestly don't know why the Colts have never contacted him(maybe they have and we just don't know). He is obviously not great(considering he's been cut from every team he's been on), but I have no doubt he's better than Orlovsky.

Dallas cut Brandstater earlier this month and he is available. I don't know if he done something while he was here to tick off somebody important because I honestly don't know why the Colts have never contacted him(maybe they have and we just don't know). He is obviously not great(considering he's been cut from every team he's been on), but I have no doubt he's better than Orlovsky.

I can see Dallas cutting him, they have Kitna to back up Romo. Maybe some locker room issues? Not sure.

I can see Dallas cutting him, they have Kitna to back up Romo. Maybe some locker room issues? Not sure.

And McGhee behind him. I don't have the same glowing memories of Brandstater as some of you, so perhaps I'm missing something... why do some people like him? I just don't remember anything particularly good or bad about him.

I think the perception of this news about Them coming in is that they will take the starting spot...But I dont think that is how it will be at all

There is no way anyone brought in now will be the "new" starter -- at least not anytime soon....barring an injury....especially not scrubs like Orlovsky or Croyle.

Painter -- for better or WORSE -- will be the starter on MNF if Collins can't go.

They will need to have a guy be the #2 if Collins is out...be it for a week or the balance of the season. Anyone signed will be the new #2 unless there is another injury. If nobody is signed, then I guess Hartline gets brought up from the PS.

I can't imagine there was a locker room issue with a third string quarterback, not on our team. But whatever. He was better than Painter last preseason, and was promptly signed to another team's practice squad. He's available now, so it would be nice to bring him in. I doubt he'd play, though.

And McGhee behind him. I don't have the same glowing memories of Brandstater as some of you, so perhaps I'm missing something... why do some people like him? I just don't remember anything particularly good or bad about him.

I don't think it matters now because it looks like he actually signed with the Rams a couple weeks ago. I somehow missed it.

http://www.kffl.com/player/20867/NFL

Is it the fact that Garraud hurt, wants too much money? Why orlovsky and brodie? Money issues? Guess the colts don't think a quality backup to an old fart and watching paint dry is important. Lol

we dont manage our cap very well, will have to pick up an undrafted free agent for qb. cap management is our great weakness