Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars to unveil new uniforms on April 23, 2013

corgi

The Jags are showing their new look to the world tomorrow. As someone who loves sports logos, and buys the new Madden because I'm O.C.D. about having the team play in their newest duds I for one am always excited about events like these. This is what has leaked so far...

"1) The leaked image posted a month ago was indeed legit. It showed a replica of the black home jersey.

2) The Jags logo patch on the jersey is facing toward the left because the unis will have a military theme (collar devices and patches in the military face toward the heart).

3) Continuing with the military theme, the players' last names will appear the front of the jersey under the patch, to mimic the look of a military uniform.

4) The sleeves will have a multi-colored design similar to the what the Falcons have, featuring black, gold, chrome, and teal. In the leaked image you can see the beginnings of some silver/chrome stripe patterns starting on the shoulder area.

5) The jersey will have side panels with some sort of design that will continue into the pants design.

6) The helmet shell will be two-tone — starting out gold and then fading into black.

7) The logo will be somewhat larger than normal for an NFL helmet — think Boise State's Pro Combat helmet.

8) There will be an alternate teal jersey."

this is from uniwatch.

The set could either be really cool, or horrifying.

Like you said this could either be really terrible, or really good.

Did the Dolphins show off their new stuff other than the leaks?

I think Miami and Minnesota are waiting until the draft to show off their new uniforms. Miami I know will ditch the Aqua facemask for a White facemask, and Minnesota appears to have a very dark shade of Purple, and has replaced the yellow gold for old gold. Minnesota will be sporting a more throwback look, Miami will most likely like very similar to what they've had in the past, and Jacksonville appears to be going for the look of the future.