Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/13

sb41champs

Generally, you never want your favorite NFL franchise associated with #2 in any way, shape, or form IMHO... :facepalm:  I'm just sayin'...

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS TOILET SEAT AND TANK LID COVER SET

This beautifully handcrafted, high quality toilet seat and tank lid cover set utilizes elastic around the outside edges to allow for a perfect fit. The fabric is made out of cotton and has been pre-shrunk. There are three layers to make it extra durable, the top is the patterned fabric, then there is a layer of interfacing, and then the bottom is a coordinating solid fabric.

This set fits round (16” X 14”) and elongated (18” X 14”) toilet seats. The tank lid fits 17" to 21" X 9" lids. PLEASE MEASURE TOILET SEAT COVER AND TANK LID TO MAKE SURE THEY FIT.

THESE ARE MACHINE WASHABLE. WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.

LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TEAM, LET ME KNOW. CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

If you have any questions or would like me to email you a close up picture of the fabric, please feel free to contact me

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Ships from United States

SHIP TO COST WITH ANOTHER ITEM
United States $1.00 USD $1.00 USD

il_570xN.108943375.jpg

Colts lamps, waste baskets, jerseys, & blankets I get, but exclusively made furniture pieces created for dens or game rooms not so much...

"NFL Indianapolis Colts Big Daddy Recliner" Seriously?!!!

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Indianapolis-Colts-Daddy-Recliner/dp/B0042MRVWW

I have no objection to being comfortable watching Andrew Luck score touchdowns at all, but I don't need a Colts Lazyboy styled chair to confirm my NFL team loyalty either. 

A Curtis Painter backup QB collector card... haha  Would any INDY fan really pay for this? Nope...Sorry Curtis. I know it hurts...

2009AbsoluteMemorabilia447of499.jpg

A life-size picture of Larry Coyer.....prepping for the Cover Nobody defense!!!

124670242_display_image.jpg?1323140570

Ready for his favorite in game diet.

14493.jpg

I have have no problem making grill cheese sandwiches in the LOS parking lot prior to the game, but do your sandwiches really need a  :colts: logo on them? You are eating the sandwiches not putting them up on display for all to see in the Smithsonian for crying out loud... :funny:  :lol:  :spit:

51w0hrCmfhL._SX385_.jpg

A Curtis Painter backup QB collector card... haha  Would any INDY fan really pay for this? Nope...Sorry Curtis. I know it hurts...

While Curtis himself was not the greatest QB we ever had (Not even close), it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have the Card of the man who got us Andrew Luck. Also it would just remind me of a time when we were wished we had Jim Sorgi behind center (which is something I never thought would happen). I think the season of Painter under center will be a story I tell my grandkids someday.

Also with me only being a colts fan for about 12 years, it was nice to know that I was still a diehard fan even when we had the worst team in the league. Nothing worse then truly liking a team but being called a fairweather fan just because they are consistently good.

Im not saying Id pay any significant amount of money for it, but for a couple bucks it would be worth it to make me chuckle every now and then.

I have have no problem making grill cheese sandwiches in the LOS parking lot prior to the game, but do your sandwiches really need a  :colts: logo on them? You are eating the sandwiches not putting them up on display for all to see in the Smithsonian for crying out loud... :funny:  :lol:  :spit:

51w0hrCmfhL._SX385_.jpg

I came across a toaster that does the same thing.... equally as pointless haha

The official letter I sent to Kerry Collins begging him to stay home on the farm.......sorry Colts Fans...he showed up :)

collins1.jpg

I actually have this hanging from my rear view mirror in my car. I just wish that the manufacturer didn't call them dog tags. #1: It diminishes the sacrifices real men & women in armed forces make in the military & #2: As a diehard INDY fan, I'm not really going to a head to head war with the Colts opponent that week either...

"Super Bowl XLI Indianapolis Colts Dog Tag Keychain"

SBXLIICCDTKC.jpg

Brought to you bylogo_riddell.png:  Official helmet of the NFL!!!!!!!!!

A Hank Basket autographed helmet....guaranteeing a sick stomach remembering Hank's contributions to the Super Bowl loss to the New Orleans Saints.

!Be19ilwBGk~$(KGrHqUH-D0Erf(vNVj5BK-5H8G

The gift that keeps on giving......a Super Bowl Nightmare every night!!!  :)

While Curtis himself was not the greatest QB we ever had (Not even close), it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have the Card of the man who got us Andrew Luck. Also it would just remind me of a time when we were wished we had Jim Sorgi behind center (which is something I never thought would happen). I think the season of Painter under center will be a story I tell my grandkids someday.

Also with me only being a colts fan for about 12 years, it was nice to know that I was still a diehard fan even when we had the worst team in the league. Nothing worse then truly liking a team but being called a fairweather fan just because they are consistently good.

Im not saying Id pay any significant amount of money for it, but for a couple bucks it would be worth it to make me chuckle every now and then.

Jim Sorgi was a capable backup QB. As a UW-Madison Badger graduate myself, Jim was nothing spectacular per say, but he could win games for your team & he wasn't incessantly interception prone like Painter clearly was. But, I do agree SAD that it is good to compare greatness [Manning & Luck] with a sad excuse for a QB Curtis Painter. NFL Greatness vs NFL parody etc. etc. 

Brought to you bylogo_riddell.png: Official helmet of the NFL!!!!!!!!!

A Hank Basket autographed helmet....guaranteeing a sick stomach remembering Hank's contributions to the Super Bowl loss to the New Orleans Saints.

!Be19ilwBGk~$(KGrHqUH-D0Erf(vNVj5BK-5H8G

The gift that keeps on giving......a Super Bowl Nightmare every night!!! :)

How do you have a name like Hank Baskett & in 2009 you can't catch a ball that literally bounces right into your hands or bread basket & Hank even had gloves on?!! :hissy::argh::flaming::Gaah:

In the words of my television hero Leroy Jethro Gibbs......Ya Think, De Nozo?   :spit:

tumblr_m0c4q8f72C1rr1pzao1_500.jpg

Yeah I know Brent, I'm trying to let Hank's drop go, but darn it that drop completely changed the momentum of the SB & it stole Peyton Manning/Dallas Clark mojo that up until that point Sean Payton & the Saints defense had no answer for...Sigh...Grrr! Mr. Baskett better hope that I don't run into him someday. I won't get violent or anything, but I will give him a piece of my mind. That's for sure.  haha

Yeah I know Brent, I'm trying to let Hank's drop go, but darn it that drop completely changed the momentum of the SB & it stole Peyton Manning/Dallas Clark mojo that up until that point Sean Payton & the Saints defense had no answer for...Sigh...Grrr! Mr. Baskett better hope that I don't run into him someday. I won't get violent or anything, but I will give him a piece of my mind. That's for sure.  haha

The hands team.......Hank Baskett!  This thread proves I have been a baskett case ever since.... :Cry:  :corner:

The hands team.......Hank Baskett! This thread proves I have been a baskett case ever since.... :Cry::corner:

You & me both Brent...I literally fell to my hands & knees on that one & screamed "catch the bleeping ball Hank! NO!"....I was in a fowl mood for over 2 weeks on that one Brent...Sigh...I feel your pain brother; I truly do. The only positive result from that SB loss...Jim Caldwell's "deer in the headlights look" head coaching days in INDY were numbered...Thank God!