Brady already working out with Amendola at USC

amfootball

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. love your first sentence. :-)

When did I ever say Brady was publicly prosecuted? I mean the guy is hated understandably because he is a winner but def. respected.

Can't find where it was originally mentioned. (didn't really spend the time to look) I keep seeing the word "prosecuted." Is this really intended to be persecuted instead? That would seem to make more sense to me. I don't recall Brady ever even being acused of a crime let alone being prosecuted.

Btw, I too defend your right to post the OP. Though we are adversaries on the field of battle I recognize the passion you have for your team of choice & share that same passion for my team of choice.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/03/tom-brady-danny-amendola-working-out-together-at-usc/

So much for Brady writhing in pain over losing Welker. :) He is working out with Amendola at USC this week. Can't wait to see their chemistry in the fall. Should be fun.

Lol. How does this show he was or wasn't upset about losing Welker?

What did you expect him to do? Sit around and pout?

Posted · Hidden by Superman, April 5, 2013 - inciting
Hidden by Superman, April 5, 2013 - inciting

Can't find where it was originally mentioned. (didn't really spend the time to look) I keep seeing the word "prosecuted." Is this really intended to be persecuted instead? That would seem to make more sense to me. I don't recall Brady ever even being acused of a crime let alone being prosecuted.

Btw, I too defend your right to post the OP. Though we are adversaries on the field of battle I recognize the passion you have for your team of choice & share that same passion for my team of choice.

I think Tom maybe getting a visit from the fashion police.

fashion-police-2.jpg

For his illegal use of women's footwear.

tom-brady-ugg.png