Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Supporting your team doesn't mean...

LoudandProud

I think these signings mean these guys have a LOT to prove. He signed every single guy to a contract that they must play UP to...what they should do..not what they have done. I really hope this inspires them to go out and play lights out. They got paid....they need to earn it. I can question every single one of our signings honestly...but all fit a need and while I think all where paid top end of what could be perceived their value I think these signings could go either way. Inspire to live up to them...or they will take the money and not play up to the potential. I'm hoping for the latter.

Many GM's of the year have gone on to ruin a franchise or basically turn out to be busts themselves. Everything that he did to be GM of the year last year could backfire next. To me you should only be GM of the year if you win the SB. That is your job. You put the team together. You could bring in a ton of talent and win one year but wreck the franchise in the next few years with the same people. He has to prove it long term....can he keep a successful team on the field...build around a nucleus. Come on....lets be honest. Luck covered up a TON of deficiencies on this team and Grigson really had nothing to do with him. Time will tell.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic