Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/07

sb41champs

NO. Still to much uncertainty.  The Offense could not score TDs inside the Red Zone.  Did not progress as much as should have been expected.

Defense, basic got over looked in the draft, but improved in new scheme all year..  DBs hurt us a bit last season.

Yes.... I rather have a good chance to win the super bowl for the next 15 years than a great chance to win it in the next 3 years, in this league it's not about who the best team is like the NBA, it's about who the hottest is. I live in NY I saw the Giants win 2 SB and both times late in the year they didn't know if they were even going to make the playoffs.

NO. Still to much uncertainty.  The Offense could not score TDs inside the Red Zone.  Did not progress as much as should have been expected.

Defense, basic got over looked in the draft, but improved in new scheme all year..  DBs hurt us a bit last season.

That was because of Arians play calling. It follows him wherever he goes. Ask Steelers fans.

Here's the question you anticipate:

One full year removed from Peyton Manning's official departure from the Colts are you satisfied that the right decisions were made by Jim Irsay LAST off-season ??

Yeah, probably. At the time I thought it best to keep our offense and let Luck learn under Peyton, but it's clear that Irsay knew best.

Yes.

Short term and long term I see this being very good for both Peyton and Irsay.

Peyton went to a place that has a better all around team with them and honestly, as a better chance to win a super bowl than we do in this coming year.

Irsay has cemented his legacy as one of the top owners from moving from one successful era to possibly another with Luck.

And it isn't like Peyton is going to be more recognized with Denver than Indy. Whenever I think of Peyton, i think of his miracle comebacks against Tampa and New England. The 11 game turnaround in 1999 and the 9 game win streak in 2008. Also Peyton's 4 MVPs make him one of the best regular season QBs. I don't think he will retire as a Bronco when his career is up.