Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darrelle Revis

I wouldn't be interested with him coming off the ACL. If he progresses throughout the year, I would be interested next year. However, the contract he would command along with the contract Andrew will get down the road would cripple us.

I wouldn't mind revis think dunno what they want think 1 st and 3 but a high 1 and the salary cap will be rising soon I read somewhere it's going to be 150 in future but I dunno if tru have to look if can find it again

Where did you read that? I've heard it's not going up for awhile.

Where did you read that? I've heard it's not going up for awhile.

I'll have to look when go on computer but by time we have to give luck a contract up should have gone up alot that's all u mean but I'll look and post link if can find it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• OOOps! "Edition" not "Addition", lol!  Mods please correct my faux pas.
    • I had actually never seen the specific comments about diabetes until this Destin article...or Part 1 of this Bob McGinn article for that matter. I knew some things were said though and Ballard didn't like it.   But now that I have read Destin's article and McGinn's article, I just don't agree with the narrative Destin is pushing here. He's trying to portray AD as a R1 talent who was unfairly treated by the rumor-mongering media, which caused teams to not draft him until R2.   But we all know it doesn't really work like that anymore. And McGinn's article has additional not-so-flattering comments from scouts during AD's Combine workout (not just his diabetes management or coachability). So we know a glimpse into what some scouts were thinking back as far as the Combine, which was well before McGinn even published this article in mid April.   The bigger picture for me is "man, that sure seems like a lot of discouraging comments from scouts." And McGinn didn't have an agenda...he just happened to have more material on AD Mitchell than others and he published it.         
    • I think I was wrong in my guess here. On later inspection, it seems like the more likely situation is that the part about his diabetes is still in this article, but it's just hidden behind a paywall.. 
    • That could have happened. Could have been a HIPAA issue too.   But I think the fact that these other quotes existed (even if they were put in later) adds necessary context to this situation. It wasn't just AD being the victim of some smear campaign that somehow heavily influenced NFL teams...as seems to be the narrative. Instead, there were also concerns among different scouts (assuming it wasn't one scout) about other aspects, including his Combine workout.   So we know what some thought...and we know what happened. 10 teams drafted WRs before AD. Yes, 3 of those WRs were going earlier than him no matter what, but 7 other WR-needy teams opted for other WRs. And even Ballard actually traded down with him on the board. It seems fairly safe to assume that NFL teams didn't have him as a R1 WR, or top 5 at the position, for reasons beyond a couple comments from anonymous scouts. 
    • Cardinals need to sweep the Marlins in their 3 game series.  At minimum win 2/3.   It's a chance they cannot mess up.
  • Members