Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A WR worth Watching (video)

The WR is Clemson's DeAndre Hopkins...

Just came across this video of Hopkins catching 33 balls in a row....   one handed.  Using both right and left hands.

Now, the disclaimer...   It's tough to tell just how hard the jugs gun is firing out the passes.   I think the video has been slowed down some -- how much, is not clear....

Still..   this is not something every receiver can do.    I'd bet most can't.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/former-clemson-receiver-deandre-hopkins-makes-33-consecutive-213401923--ncaaf.html

Another interesting note...   the story with the video quotes the Clemson coach saying it's not clear that Hopkins will be a first round pick.    He thinks Hopkins should not have come out and that another year would have made sure he was a lock for the first round.    Interesting....

Right now Patterson from Tennesee is trending as the number 1 WR wth Allen behind him. Then you still Have Justin Hunter, Williams and Austin. Theres likley to be a WR there in the first that could be very tempting or even considered a steal. I dont think we should go WR in the first but as Ive said before Im not counting it out at all. I think a supprise could be likley. Their is going to be some serious talent available.