Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 02/03 + Super Bowl Bonus

sb41champs

Read question COMPLETELY before answering !!  I'm not making this one EASY !!

Name ONE "Colts connection" for either of the teams playing in Super Bowl XLVII ??

(NO REPEAT ANSWERS)

SUPER BOWL BONUS:

It's prediction time Colts fans !!

Predict the winner of Super Bowl XLVII - AND - the score !!

when the Colts won the Super Bowl..they were a division winner who won the wild card game 23-8

Baltimore is a division winner who won the wild card game 24-9...

when the Colts won the Super Bowl....The Colts beat...New England in the AFC title game

Baltimore beat New England in the AFC title game.

when the Colts won the Super Bowl..

The Colts plays and old school NFC power who earned a bye with a dominating defense but a relatively unproven QB

Baltimore is playing an old school NFC power who earned a bye with a dominating defense but a relatively unproven QB

so you see...sb41..as I know you know....Its all about the Colts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• The idea that Smith could be a guard didn't originate with the fans at all. Smith was a guard in college, and Ballard viewed him as a guard prospect when they drafted him. The Colts had an opening at RT in 2018, and early in the season, they put Smith into the lineup at RT, and kept him there.    That was a long time ago, and Smith has proven himself as a really good RT. His athleticism and technical ability have mostly compensated for his lack of length on the outside. But it's common for NFL tackles to move inside as they get older and their athleticism drops a notch.   I personally think guard play is just as important as tackle play, and RG is the weakest spot on the OL right now, so I have no problem with the idea of moving Smith inside, even if he's still performing well at RT. If -- IF -- it would improve the overall line play, it should be considered. The question is whether Smith would be an improvement at RG (I think he would), and whether we have a RT candidate who can take Smith's place without a significant drop off (I don't think we do, not yet).    Acting like Colts fans just came up with this idea is revisionist. The Colts viewed Smith as a guard when they drafted him, and it's common for OTs to move inside. I'm not obsessed with the idea, but it's also not entirely wild-eyed.
    • Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Variable winds with humidity.  
    • I hear you on that. Bell usually pulls the same stuff with the Reds. I wouldn't worry too much yet for the Cubs. Everyone in the Central Division just sucks against Milwaukee.    Reds are on a 4 game winning streak, and yet they're still dead last in the division. I knew that West Coast bout all of May would kill the win loss column... 
    • I don't know because here lately Counsell is managing like Ross was last season. He is taking Pitchers out when he shouldn't and then putting the wrong BullPen Pitchers in. I haven't doubted the Cubs all year but losing 5 in a row, twice to the Cards and yesterday to the Brewers isn't pretty.
  • Members

• blue4ever

blue4ever 0

Rookie
    • Superman

Superman 21,016

Moderators
    • w87r

w87r 14,439

Moderators
    • wig

wig 261