Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official pro bowl "yes it is a meaningless game but I am watching anyway" thread

Jules

No duh smart guy, AJ Green salvaged Luck's performance destroying all the hard work we did
I do know I am very excited to see Watts on the offensive side of the ball next year. Texans should probabaly keep him off the defensive side of the ball. It would be more beneficial for the Colts.

I can see it now, Watt with th 70 yard catch for a game winning TD. All day!!!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help if your first post was poorly worded..."smart guy."  But yeah I guess you are smarter than you post...kudos for knowing A.J. Green doesn't play for your team.  ha, ha. 

Sorry I assumed that you assumed that I knew AJ Green was not on my team. lol.

Can I just say, to add to the Pro Bowl, and get more viewers in my demographic, they should add some skills compeition that are done shirtless? ;)

The level of play wouldn't matter then. :clap:

I agree. But it should be the cheerleaders doing the competitions, not the players.

I do know I am very excited to see Watts on the offensive side of the ball next year. Texans should probabaly keep him off the defensive side of the ball. It would be more beneficial for the Colts.

I can see it now, Watt with th 70 yard catch for a game winning TD. All day!!!!

Yup, especially when he's covered by Vaughn....

I agree. But it should be the cheerleaders doing the competitions, not the players.

Your wish has been granted.

2l9lh50.jpg

I should have put, the young, fit attractive players doing son.

haha  :funny: That fine print always messes things up doesn't it? Nothing in fine print is ever good news is it? I like the cheerleader provision though QuizBoy. Nice addition there!  :lol: