Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ESPN fires Rob Parker.

Balzer40

Don't trust strange articles, they said the same thing about Don Imus after his *ic comment on the Rutgers women's basketball team as "That's some nappy-headed hos" and he wasn't going to be back the radio and he was going to retire to his ranch, but a year later he was right back on the radio...He'll be back on ESPN later this year after the forgetful Americans forget all about it, Liberals don't throw out their own. And he'd be down with the cause...

Don Imus is a much bigger figure than rob Parker. He doesn't really bring anything that special to the show anyway.

They also made Brent Musburger apologize for calling a beauty queen good looking.....job well done espn

That was amazing.....BONT...

This girl couldnt be happier..she's famous now..and 1/2 million guys think she's hot...

......Brent was just commenting on what he saw.... its a cute story..

he did the same thing with the Florida State girl in the tank top and cowboy hat .....Jenn Sterger 10 years ago..made her famous....she made a lot of money off that..

who did he hurt?

I had to laugh when I saw these tweets from former Colt, Gary Brackett.

Over the suspension:

ESPN Suspends Rob Parker Over RGIII Comments - he was reportedly suspended indefinitely.. He must feel real black now.. Smdh #dummy

https://twitter.com/GaryBrackett58/status/280062772442710016

Over the firing:

Rob Parker is no longer suspended from Espn without pay he is officially fired. And is officially a BROTHER BROTHER!!

https://twitter.com/GaryBrackett58/status/288737550158405632

Hilarious.

I wouldn't bet Parker will be back this year....    if he's going to be rehabilitated, he's going to have to be away from ESPN for some time.

Honestly,  I'm not expecting him to ever return.    But since forever is a long time, I'll extend the 1% chance that he does....

So, yes,  I'm saying it's possible....   just not probable...