Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad72 Post Regular Season Mock Draft

Round 1: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina, 6'3", 310 lbs (not as hyped as Warmack but I think he is just as solid), alternate is Alex Okafor here at DE/OLB.

Round 3: Will Davis, CB, Utah State, 6'0", 186, he probably does not get much recognition because of his college but he is 11th in the nation with interceptions

Round 4: Lavar Edwards, OLB/DE, LSU, 6'4", 258 lbs - lost in the headlines because of Mingo and Montgomery on the LSU squad but production is pretty close with sack total second behind Montgomery.

Round 6: Abry Jones, DT/DE, 6'3", 308 lbs, Georgia - perfect 5-tech candidate

Round 7: Brandon Bishop, FS, 6'2", 205 lbs, North Carolina State, solid safety

First draft I've seen in the last little bit that I like.

Cooper is a great choice in the first round, Davis is a good one in the 3rd too. Don't exactly love going for a DE in the 4th, but Edwards has good potential. Everything else is good too.

Good job Chad!

Round 1: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina, 6'3", 310 lbs (not as hyped as Warmack but I think he is just as solid), alternate is Alex Okafor here at DE/OLB.

Round 3: Will Davis, CB, Utah State, 6'0", 186, he probably does not get much recognition because of his college but he is 11th in the nation with interceptions

Round 4: Lavar Edwards, OLB/DE, LSU, 6'4", 258 lbs - lost in the headlines because of Mingo and Montgomery on the LSU squad but production is pretty close with sack total second behind Montgomery.

Get rid of Cooper, and replace him with Jones. After that, pretty good. 

Also, did Abry get injured? He didn't seem to play for the last 8 games for Georgia.

Nice job, Chad....

Very thoughtful stuff....    well done!      :thmup:

chad72, Will Davis looks good. I also like Adrian Bushell, Louisville, in the 3rd Rd. He was with Florida and was expected to take Joe Haden's spot when he left for the NFL, however, Urban Meyer left Florida so Bushell did also.

"The senior cornerback may be able to transition seamlessly to the next level. Cardinals coach Charlie Strong's secondary arguably provides opposing offenses with the most complex coverages of any in the league. Bushell has ideal size for an NFL corner and decent speed (4.49 in the 40)." nfldraftscout.com

All in all though I like your Draft. :)