Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF Bears vs 49ers

supremecoltsfan300

Darn it I hope not...because Brady won the SB in his second year when he took over. If my squad gets in, I don't want history to repeat itself. :no:

The time to get scared is if the 49ers end up the second seed like NE in 2001!!!. ;)

I mean assuming they don't just waltz out Smith again next week or something.....

Even scarier would be Brady vs. Kaep in NO a la 2001. And in 2001 the Pats and Rams played each other. Niners/Pats play later.

I am getting carried away...... :D

The time to get scared is if the 49ers end up the second seed like NE in 200!!!. ;)

I mean assuming they don't just waltz out Smith again next week or something.....

Even scarier would be Brady vs. Kaep in NO a la 2001. And in 2001 the Pats and Rams played each other. Niners/Pats play later.

I am getting carried away...... :D

Hahahaha this is stranger than fiction. If they do bring back Smith next week, he better play like he's never played before or the fans will revolt and it will be the Tebow Effect all over again. If Brady and Kaepernick do meet in the SB, I think we can officially call ourselves seers lol.

Hahahaha this is stranger than fiction. If they do bring back Smith next week, he better play like he's never played before or the fans will revolt and it will be the Tebow Effect all over again. If Brady and Kaepernick do meet in the SB, I think we can officially call ourselves seers lol.

Who knows about the AFC right now but I have had my eye on the 49ers for the NFC like I am sure a lot of us have.

I know this kid is only just starting tonight but the Bears D is no joke and honestly who really has that much faith in Alex Smith?

What will Harbaugh do......he seems loyal to Smith but then again they did check out Manning. ;)

A lot of Niners fans don't really love Smith either to begin with.

Who knows about the AFC right now but I have had my eye on the 49ers for the NFC like I am sure a lot of us have.

I know this kid is only just starting tonight but the Bears D is no joke and honestly who really has that much faith in Alex Smith?

What will Harbaugh do......he seems loyal to Smith but then again they did check out Manning. ;)

A lot of Niners fans don't really love Smith either to begin with.

Lol who needs to check out Manning when you have Kaepernick? haha He is going to kill social media for the rest of this week.