Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars vs Colts

needanoline63

Jags have not found a pass rush all season long. Lets not help them find it tonight, and can someone in our secondary....anybody, I dont care the name make a pick, and can our Safeties play like.....you know....Safties and lay the wood on somebody PREFERABLY Cecil Short

Jags have not found a pass rush all season long. Lets not help them find it tonight, and can someone in our secondary....anybody, I dont care the name make a pick, and can our Safeties play like.....you know....Safties and lay the wood on somebody PREFERABLY Cecil Short

I have a bold Prediction of Zibikowski having a Breakout Game

I have a bold Prediction of Zibikowski having a Breakout Game

sadly I think Zbi has reached his ceiling, he isn't a guy thats gonna come up and stuff the run, he made some plays in college in the secondary and maybe after he gets a year starting under his belt he will step up, 7-8 picks I forget exact amount in college, for the Safeties to get better our Corner play has to get better in my opinion, we obviously need another Corner but another SS in the mid to late rounds is looking more and more like a probability going forward, He needs to establish himself by knockin the poo out of somebody over the middle (preferably Cecil Short but hey Blackmon also sounds good to me, Im not picky)

sadly I think Zbi has reached his ceiling, he isn't a guy thats gonna come up and stuff the run, he made some plays in college in the secondary and maybe after he gets a year starting under his belt he will step up, 7-8 picks I forget exact amount in college, for the Safeties to get better our Corner play has to get better in my opinion, we obviously need another Corner but another SS in the mid to late rounds is looking more and more like a probability going forward, He needs to establish himself by knockin the poo out of somebody over the middle (preferably Cecil Short but hey Blackmon also sounds good to me, Im not picky)

I'm sensing that maybe you don't like Cecil Short??

It was the Highlight of his Career haha . Doubt he'll ever do that again

Have you looked at who we are trotting out there tonight in the secondary? haha . with that said if either of our Corners have a pick tonight I smell Corner controversy! lol

The Colts rank 26th with seven penalties a game, nearly double the average per game from the 2-14 team last season. On the road, division opponent, nationally televised game, I want to see a clean game, four or fewer flags against the Colts. Luck is very good, but third and 20 all night won't be fun, and they may have used those kinds of conversions all up last week. I don't think this will be the blowout we'd all like to see. I'll take Brazill with the breakout game, maybe 100+ and a TD, a couple big third down receptions.

Powers is expendable, he has had good moments but few and far between but I think he fits a Cover 2 system where he can come up and make tackles

Please don't say that. The last thing I need to see is another one of our Former CB's going to CHI & showing us up like Hayden/Jennings did on Opening Day smh