Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pick 2 RB's

SilentHill

Obviously Rice against Cleveland is an easy pick. But like y'all said the decision between Martin and AP is tough.. Depending on how your opponent looks, I might would lean with Martin. Either way your RB's look stout.

Just curious, why are we picking 2? Do y'all not have a flex?

Obviously Rice against Cleveland is an easy pick. But like y'all said the decision between Martin and AP is tough.. Depending on how your opponent looks, I might would lean with Martin. Either way your RB's look stout.

Just curious, why are we picking 2? Do y'all not have a flex?

Yea, no flex spot :( Yahoo Default

I am going to keep this running, because I'm dumbfounded.

Mikel LeShoure @ Min

Doug Martin Vs SD

Adrian Peterson Vs Det

Ray Rice Vs Oak

Peterson is still hobbled, I would go with Leshoure, Martin and Ray Rice. The Vikings' run D is so hard to predict, they have stunk it up 2 weeks in a row after looking like world beaters. If you want to play safe, go with Peterson, Martin and Rice.

The only dilemma is between Leshoure and Peterson, IMO. The other 2 are a cinch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Am I the only one who really hopes AR and Steichen end up being a success story and this hypothetical Ballard firing doesn’t happen? 
    • You were picking better than me most weeks, just had unfortunate luck once or twice, I definitely earned that last spot. My average was pretty bad week after week. 
    • You are missing out a rather LARGE piece of the puzzle in your factoring here. We had last season's win numbers with GARDNER FREAKING MINSHEW at QB practically the whole season. Love the guy and what he did for us last season, but he isn't exactly a world beater at the QB position. AR brings such a different dynamic to this offense and teamm, Shane is going to be chomping at the bit to get started this season. The sample size we saw from AR last season was small, but it was definitely encouraging - especially considering we were all expecting him to be much more raw and inaccuarte. He basically red-shirted last year, learning the NFL game and in Steichen's ear the whole time, while learning the playbook inside out.  Our team has fundamentally stayed the same as last season, which damn near won the AFC South with Gardner at QB for the love of god. Now we add AR to that mix, as well as some very interesting additions in Mitchell and Latu who could have very meaningful impacts. The fact that we are so under the radar is almost laughable - AFC South isnt going to know what hit it. 
    • Great points!  I would assume the Irsay’s would conduct the interviews. If Steichen is given more control he would as well or the new GM could decide his fate like Ballard did with Pagano. Several ways it can go and we are a few years away from it even happening so who really knows. I’m hoping none of it matters and the team becomes a true contender and this discussion is merely killing time. 
    • I would say "hire the best who's available for the job". If all the good / great GM candidates are gone, you're stuck hiring someone like Grigson (or maybe someone from this forum).   I often wonder, who's the best candidate to hire for an impossible job? Someone who can make the impossible, possible?
  • Members